Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Complaint about ebay customer service

The last 3 things I bought and paid for on eBay I never received and got no help with contacting the seller I asked for some online of contact info on the sellers but all I got was a recorded text I try to get ahold of customer service there is no wa...

user name changed

Dear friends,I just logged in to my account using my user's name and then through. In my profile, my user's name is different which I can't change. Likewise, my phone number is correct but when I initially could not log in then eBay offer to log in t...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

best offer and request for reduced shipping

I have received an offer for an item I am selling. The buyer is also asking for reduced shipping. I selected calculated shipping when I listed this item. Is there a way to charge a fixed price for the shipping for this buyer? Do I make the change bef...

Ebay is a Thief. (Part 2)

Ordered a mini excavator back on 09/06/2022, and never received it. Paid $ 7472.50 through Ebay in California, and the Seller , Coinhunter 6365 and Ebay "skipped out" on me couple days after they took my money. Ebay wont refund my money regardless of...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Invoice for the buyer

I have come across this situation several times.The buyer asks for an invoice for the purchase of two goods, but did not make the purchase itself.Can I create an invoice for the buyer in this case? Sorry for bad English. Many thanks=)

Seller backing out of auction

I recently won an auction on a card at a pretty good price, and the seller, not wanting to sell it that price immediately cancelled the order and said, unbelievably, that his dog damaged the card and he couldn't send it. When I asked him to send a pi...

can't complete return form

Seller requires a photo of return item which I don't have the equipment to provide. Form won't allow return to be completed without form.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors