Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help

Hi I’m not sure about my Senat Goyard is real how can I found out need to sell

Cancel and order

I ask to return an order but it had not arrived and the seller ask if I could cancel it . The order form said it to late. It has my been shipped yet. I need help.

reactivate account

Hello I need to reactivate my account but I am not sure how to do this, can you explain me how please?

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Charges were excessive

I have a buyer for my product, and the ship charges turned out to be 4 times the quoted amount, so I am holding the product back for now. Buyer is willing to pay the extra difference in the ship charge. but how to do I make the adjustment since the f...

Ebay customer support.

I won an auction for a virtual item and the seller charged a shipping fee. I sent them a message asking why there was shipping fee since it is virtual item and they messaged me back cussing at me and stuff. I want to contact ebay support but can't fi...

Combining shipping when using the app

I only use the app on my smartphone to do my eBay. Previously if someone wanted combined shipping I could go to the most recent email I received informing me of the person's purchases. I could invoice them via that email. I don't appear to have that ...

Offers

I’m sick and tired of buyers making offers and then Asking you to cancel the sale. How can eBay allow this to continue? Almost once a week eBay changes something to the site that didn’t need changing and it makes my life more frustrating. How about o...

I have a question I sold something on eBay

I sold a item on eBay back in November and the buyer tells me in end of December that they never received item I check the tracking number and it shows it was delivered. and I also refunded their money after they told me never received it

Most Marked as Helpful Authors