cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello all I have a item I sold its about 400 lbs the I set it up as a local pickup its heavy

Its heavy machinery it takes a rigger to move it he would like me to send it by UPS for the 20.00 fee he paid Not sure what i do .

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Hello all I have a item I sold its about 400 lbs the I set it up as a local pickup its heavy

@judfo23   Why did you offer shipping on the listing?  This can only be shipped via freight.  

You have two choices.  Ship as you agreed to on the listing  OR cancel as out of stock/ damaged.  This will refund the buyer and your sellers fees.  You unfortunately will get a defect on your account and the buyer will most likely leave negative feedback.  With the amount of $$ you would have to pay to ship by freight I think I'd apologize for the mistake and cancel the order.  

After you cancel do NOT relist the item on eBay.

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Hello all I have a item I sold its about 400 lbs the I set it up as a local pickup its heavy

Your current auctions are set up correctly with local pickup only.... however, on the machine you sold, economy shipping was specified. Shipping an item this heavy would cost a considerable amount. You need to contact the buyer and let them know this was an error on your part. Hopefully, they'll work with you... if not, you'll need to cancel the order (the buyer will be refunded in full). Read more here:

How sellers can cancel an order | eBay

Message 3 of 3
latest reply