Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

issue

Can someone tell me a phone number to ebay to call and resolve an issue? Thank you

International Shipping

I am trying to figure out how to offer shipping only to the USA and no other countries and/or overseas shipping.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cant prove a purchase

I bought a stator and seller says he can't find any info and the part went bad not even 3 months of riding

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payment on hold

I was accidentally canceled one item that customer already paid. Now it caused my payment on hold so I dont know how to fix this issue in order to get my payment back as usual.

Current scam on Ebay (Apr 2024)

I got scammed. Here's how it worked. I paid for a pocket knife on ebay. The seller used my address for the USPS tracking service but put a different address on the package itself (as verified by the post office that keeps a photo of the actual packag...

listing 7 days vs 30 days

I just listed an item. The listing period is for 30 days. Most of the items I have listed were for only seven days. What did I do to cause the listing for 30 days? How can I change it to seven days. I do not list a lot on eBay.

Pickup codes

My buyer picked up in person yesterday but we had no idea where the pickup code or scan was should go.Really disappointed in ebay that you just go in one big loop that takes you nowhere. Buyer is long gone with the item, I have a pickup code, and Eba...

How do i appeal a auction bid

Ok so I was sick with covid nost understood my son got on my phone how do I appeal this please and he did a good job on the cards but snd I would of bought them if I hadn't been a week in the whole he didn't have my permission snd is grounded for wee...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors