Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

eBay International Delivery

Package is only going 600 miles but eBay International Delivery Forecast has updated three times. Received at shipping facility on 1 April. Initial forecast was 22 April then changed to 25 April and now has changed to between May 1st and May 9th. I w...

Tracking my parcel

Hi there. I just bought an item from China about a week ago. I've been tracking it on the UPS website and it says the destination is USA. I live in South Africa and clearly gave the seller the correct shipping address. So why is it telling me the des...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

GSP tracking - "content damage"

Hello, I bought a fragile item that was sent with GSP. The item arrived in my country last week and was given to DHL a few days later. On 29. April I got the usual SMS by DHL saying that the item was being delivered the next day. The next morning I c...

Shipping sold item - no option for USPS Ground Advantage

Trying to ship some relatively small items out, they weigh exactly 1 lb. Ground advantage is my default shipping option but does not appear as an option when I go to print shipping labels. I’ve never encountered this problem. Anyone know a fix for th...

Charge for a shipping label that I didn't use

I requested a USPS shipping label and then decided to void the label. I was credited a refund. Then nearly two months later I was charged again for the label that I didn't use. I'm at a loss on why I was refunded for the label and two months later ch...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay shipping hub

eBay should make shipping centers that sellers ship the item to and then eBay ships to the buyer. If ebay is not gonna let buyer decline returns and then ignore the sellers claims when the buyer returns damages items. The scammers are getting to be t...

Anyone else having trouble with USPS?

Over the last week we have had 8 customers now with lost or very slow moving packages from USPS. We have several cases open for item not received, some showing out for delivery to the buyer, from 8 days ago with no delivery, one in CA, one in TX and ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 50 replies
  • 3 helpful

UPS Shipping Surcharges

HI! Long time seller new to these forums and need help. Ill try to keep this as short as possible. Switched from Fed Ex to UPS last year and happy overall until recently. I ship large items with professionally made brand new double wall boxes that me...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

combine shipping

I have a potential buyer that wants to price out combined shipping such as USPS Ground Advantage and USPS Priority Shipping. This buyer is low on funds and i am trying to help them out. I have placed formal offers of lower product prices on both of t...

Resolved! I'm being charged by USPS for voided shipping label dating from December 2023?!?!?

This is something I haven't encountered before in the 23 years that I have been selling on Ebay. This week USPS charged me for 2 separate shipping labels that had been voided back in December of 2023. Their reason was because the labels were used aft...

Ebay glitch

Ebay has a real problem. I have addressed with them many times but to no avail.Newer listings in US do not allow shipping to Ireland or outside of US! regardless of shipping set for International by sellers.Ebay keep saying it is sellers settings but...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Shipping Policies Are A Nightmare

Ebay is now forcing sellers to have a shipping policy to select the shipping for each item. This is crazy, because even similar items can have a different size and weight. Ebay will not let me select my shipping by the item.

Buyer not picking up package at post office

Item sold on February 10th package was shipped using eBay app . for postage I paid extra to insure the item and also signature delivery . Buyer paid standard postage , USPS says package is waiting pick up at post office since February 16th . I've mes...

Screenshot_20230221_223053_eBay.jpg

Resolved! ebay email "Your listings with calculated shipping will default to eBay Labels discounted rates"

Got this notice from ebay today that buyers will be offered the discounted rates at the same (? assumed but not specified by ebay) that we usually buy labels at, unless you opt out by 5.15. Question: A hypothetical case - at present, buyer pays $5 fo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 120 replies
  • 32 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors