Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

International Buyer Issues

I've been having issues with international buyers recently and not sure what to do. I only ship to continental USA and state this in my description. I also exclude all other countries in my listing. However I keep getting winning bids from internatio...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Just your honest opinion, please?

Family member saw a Youtube eBay show. Seller said he never leaves description for items unless it has a defect. Because 8 out of 10 buyers do not read description and only look at a couple photos. Would you as a seller agree with this?We would just ...

eBay France Error When Trying To Sell Guerlain Perfume In US

Hi All, I'm getting this error when I try to list a new, unopened bottle of Guerlain Shalimar perfume: I've contacted eBay customer service multiple times and was told it's a bug, as I'm not offering international shipping and am not on the eBay Fran...

error.jpg

My buyer can't re order an item after cancelling the order

Hi Need help! I'm new to ebay selling. My buyer ordered an item but put the wrong address and requested a cancellation. I canceled the order and re listed now he can't order it again it keeps telling him "Already ordered your payment has been refunde...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Brickell CREELED copyright infringement. HELP

Hi all,Just received a worrying email fromBrickell Ip Group regarding copyright infringement please can anyone share their experience or guide me what the process to deal this situation or is this a scam or something I should be worried about . Thank...

Never sell on eBay

eBay is no longer for the seller. Sold an iPad for $800 on eBay. Was bought by a buyer with positive feedback and no indication of anything wrong. Shipped the item and then eBay notified me after it shipped the buyer disputed the transaction with the...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 22 replies
  • 10 helpful

eBay is horrible now unless you pay to promote you won’t get sales or views hope someone investigate

eBay has become completely ridiculous. Unless you pay to promote your item. You won’t get any views or sales the last eight items I’ve listed on eBay all of a sudden don’t get a single view unless I promote them to wear before I would still sell them...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors