Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Can I tell a buyer I am selling on another platform?

Me, seller, and a prospective buyer we’re unable to come to a deal because of eBay’s fee and shipping costs, but they told me they live nearby and asked if I was on Facebook market place. Can I tell the buyer that I am selling on Craigslist? I got in...

How and why is it possible to hide feedback this thoroughly?

I was on the fence about a buyer's offer, so I decided to check out their feedback, see if they're rough on sellers. But I've never seen this before, no visible comments whatsoever, not even 'left for others.' They have no items for sale and no Sold'...

Screen Shot 2024-05-04 at 7.52.05 PM.png
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shop Airlines Tracking

Hi all,So I sold an item on Ebay and this as been sent 2 days ago, to a company named Shop Airlines who I understand to be a middle man for buyers in Japan. Can anyone tell me how long it takes for them to update as received so that it shows on my ac...

eBay will not remove negative feedback left in error?

eBay refusing to remove feedback left in error - had a buyer place an order then immediately leave negative feedback about a coupon code not working. Messaged them a screenshot of their order showing it actually did work.T hey responded that it was a...

Screenshot_20240504_110923_eBay.jpg SmartSelect_20240504_213627_Email.jpg

It's Time to Verify Sellers

It's time for eBay to have some verification process that sellers have what they publicly claimed to have for sale. This nonsense of having people coming on their site and listing things they don't have is killing the spirit of online shopping...even...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 80 replies
  • 4 helpful

From Top Rated Plus to Above Standard for Late Shipments

Hello, I've been in complete freak out mode for the last couple weeks frantically trying everything I could to adjust my late shipment rates for the February 20th evaluation. I didn't realize (I'm about a year old in Ebay) until the beginning of last...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Looks Like A Bumpy Road Ahead

Now that eBay has released their Q1 report, sellers may wonder what's ahead for Q2 or Q3? From what I'm reading and watching, even from Lannone himself, it looks a little concerning. If you're struggling now as a seasoned seller, or if you're new to ...

Should I pay for extortion

Hi,A buyer left a defaming feedback that my item is fake and I should be removed from ebay. She stated in the messages she'll remove only if I send a full refund of 300 something dollars. I asked her to return the item but she wants money back and fu...

Resolved! Can anyone give me advice on how to sell old computers?

I have an old HP-Compaq Presario 4406RSH (PC133) Desktop that I want to sell or donate if that is not possible. This computer contains Windows XP SP3 as an operating system, it has a monitor that may or may not work and 512 MB worth of memory. As I s...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em because I am noticing all of the privileges that they seem to acquire are privileges that they are widely abusing unfortunately hurting the little gu...

Resolved! Change of selling locations or countries

For a few months now, my sellers now have been shifted to USA. My address is in Australia and I have never changed my profile or address> Now when I look fo products, Ebay shows cos. in USA. Ebay is so unfriendly as I t ried for months trying to cont...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors