Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Scheduled listings vs. creating new listing everyday

I normally take all my pictures on the weekend and hopefully am able to create the listings and then schedule them out over the week. My question is does the algorithm use the scheduled listing the same as a new listing that I list the same day? Or i...

Getting more sales and veiws

How do you all get more views and sales without it costing so much to promote an item? Does anyone know any tricks? Discounts or any secrets lol.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

I am in the eBay Partner Network. How do I put the campaign links into my Shopify store/website?

I am in the eBay Partner Network. How do I put the campaign links into my Shopify store/website? I do not sell on eBay; I am a partner in the network. I contacted eBay Partner Network who had no advice to offer. Oddly I am unable to find a YouTube on...

Anyone have trouble with verification taking a long time?

I tried to verify my account on September 14th of this year. There was and still is a blue banner on my account which says that my information is being reviewed. I found it was taking a long time so I reached out after a week and was told to resubmit...

ebay partner network

i need help signing up foe ebay partner network. it says access is denied and that i may be logged into another account somewhere else

Multi-Tool Duplicate Listings Issue

I recently began to sell a New Multi-Tool. Which is Just One Listing. Interesting to me is that one particular Multi-Tool with the Brand Name: Flissa was in just about every (Similar Sponsored Items and You May Also Like) section of eBay for the two ...

Screenshot 2023-09-28 083751.jpg Screenshot 2023-09-28 083845.jpg Screenshot 2023-09-28 083909.jpg Screenshot 2023-09-28 083930.jpg

Resolved! Account name

I used to have a different account name, and would like to get back to using that account name. How do I do that?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors