Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

How to contact the CEO of ebay - i have a long list

been on ebay for 26yrs but have the worst customer service people that make it up, the supervisor level is even worse and their fees are getting out of hand. THEIR MOTO SHOULD BE "WE LOVE OUR BUYERS AND HATE OUR SELLERS" 7500 items sold and the last ...

Your listing was removed: VeRO Unauthorized Item Policy

I picked up a DVD set of a season of a show at the thrift store, still sealed and wrapped in plastic with the original price tag on the back covering up the barcode.The message I received from eBay was letting me know they're removing my listing beca...

Order mix up low value

Hi I just mixed up 2 orders. Both buyers are willing to return to me, or to each other. Every forum basically recommends return to me. here is my caveat, issuing refunds for both of these full value of what they paid would be $30, I’m not a serious s...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Human please"":::::

I'm legit trying to make this work. Somehow i viewed my product and purchased my product. Im in need of a CS agent and slight guidance if possible. This process is unnecessarily complicated and to have more than 12 clicks to get to someone while char...

Screwed by offering a return and partial refund

I sold some earrings: Item no.:256230769506 and the buyer asked for a return/refund on the basis that the item wasn't as described. I wasn't happy to provide a full refund as I had included photos of the size of the earrings against a ruler and the t...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay fees

Can eBay have an exception to the percentage fee for the total amount when the shipping selected is calculated through eBay. Using a percentage can lead to the seller having to pay eBay money. For example, if I sold a DVD for 50 cents, the percentage...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing removed by eBay because of "protecting minors policy"

eBay recently removed one of my listings with the following explanation: "We had to remove your listing because it didn't follow our Protecting minors policy. We don't allow listings that include images or descriptions of minors under 18) in compromi...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Cancelling an order that was shipped already

Hey there. I made a mistake by cancelling an order that was shipped already. The buyer already accepted the refund. I contacted the buyer to replace the order but hasn't answered me yet. Is there anyway that I could retrieve the package if the buyer ...

Buyer left negative feedback

Buyer left negative feedback and the only thing that was left was””Seller is a Scam Artist, do not buy from these clowns”””” and then he sent me a message saying after I approved the return several hours later:“act like a scammer and a clown and get ...

Feedback!!

This one Sided feedback for buyers is getting out of hand. Today, a holo pokemon card, buyer messaged me attempting to extort a refund because he states the words holo and foil in the title are misleading, the card is a holo. Ebay says it stays.. yes...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors