Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

sent product but shipping not updating

I sent a product to the customer several days ago, but it isnt showing as shipped in the system. Also, a different product was mailed out the same day as a seperate order, and the one order shows an update in shipping and not the other

this is legit?

I met Mariana Enrique de Oliverira on my WhatsApp contacts she said she work as a customer service representative at eBay .she is looking for people who can do the simple daily tasks for 500R -300R daily to help her promote their products online sale...

Including your Company Name and Website in Listing Photos

Does Ebay now allow you to post your company logo and website in your listing photos ?Because Ebay has removed all customer service phone contacts , I can not get a clear answer. I sent eBay an example of another listing that all the photos have the ...

Possible way to thwart the 'face mask return' scam

I've been thinking about this scam a lot, since it seems so bullet-proof (for the scammer), and I just can't accept that any given sale could go that way, with no recourse for the seller. Finally just now an idea occurred to me, but I don't know if I...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 64 replies
  • 2 helpful

Why did I get denied to be a permitted seller?

I'm a registered business that sells all kinds of vaping products and I don't know the reason to why I got denied the application. There's lots of businesses on here selling all sorts of vaping products so why can't my business?

ssn and ein

Hi, I am selling auto parts and I have put my SSN number above personal information, in the beginning my sell is very great but after that I have done $21,000 sells now sells has stopped almost, So I have just formed my LLC and I have got EIN number ...

MC011 We restricted your account

Hi guys. Please advise how to properly protect your account. In general, my account is 1.5 years old. Sold in the categories MP3 players, guitar pedals, audio equipment. the cost of sold lots varied from $60 to $300. About two months ago I decided to...

Customer Base for Local Pickup

Is there a way to find out an idea of how many people shop on EBay that live in my area? I I searched current listings, there are a couple, could not find any items sold locally in the categorys I will be listing in (Wheels and Tires) However w e are...

Can't find Local Pickup ? Here's how to add it

I have seen some users state that they could not find "Local Pickup" as an option in their listing. 1 - Go to the Shipping part of your listing2 - Click on "see shipping options"3 - Scroll down choices and click the Local Pickup Button

Most Marked as Helpful Authors