cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My store is not appearing my products in some countries. Please help!

Hi everyone!

A few days ago my store displays the following message: 

" We are sold out, but here are some other stores you may be interested in"

I've been informed that in some countries like US , Canada etc my products are appearing normally , but countries like Greece, Cyprus, Bulgaria etc can't see anything. 

I want to note that I do ship to these " blocked" countries. 

Does anyone know how to help me?  

Thank you!

Message 1 of 38
latest reply
37 REPLIES 37

I went to one of your listings and changed my location to Greece. I saw a clearly specified ship cost of $7 to Greece. Then I went back to search view and refreshed the page with my location set to Greece. The number of listings went down from 31 to 0. When I changed my location back to the US your 31 listings came back up.

You need to contact customer service to report this as it appears to be a tech issue @greekcoins-gr . Feel free to use the text I wrote above to explain to CS how they can replicate the problem.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 38
latest reply

Thank you very much 😀

I will contact customer service. 

Message 3 of 38
latest reply

On Greece..............you don't have the proper shipping set up.........shows location as Greece, but international shipping:

dhbookds_0-1710423109449.png

Message 4 of 38
latest reply

That shipping setup is correct @dhbookds . Which part of it do you think is wrong?

Are you confusing the generic "standard international shipping" with eBay International Shipping, perhaps?

Seller is listing on the .com site, so shipping to Greece will display as international shipping. Domestic shipping is to the US, despite the seller being located in Greece.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 5 of 38
latest reply

Hello, 

There is a technical issue with my store. 

My products are not displaying in some countries. 

Below you will see communication i had with members:

w

03-14-2024 06:10 AM

I went to one of your listings and changed my location to Greece. I saw a clearly specified ship cost of $7 to Greece. Then I went back to search view and refreshed the page with my location set to Greece. The number of listings went down from 31 to 0. When I changed my location back to the US your 31 listings came back up.

Please fix this as auctions are running. 

Thank you!

Message 6 of 38
latest reply

@wastingtime101 

So despite item location being in Greece and shipping to Greece is standard international Shipping? 

You're certainly right on most things.........but that doesn't make sense to me......and it "used to be" that not having local shipping would result in local items not showing up........  Perhaps that's changed and I didn't realize it.....

Message 7 of 38
latest reply

I see 33 listings posted in your store. 

Message 8 of 38
latest reply

Many countries of the world prohibit currency, coins and precious metals like gold or silver to be sent in through the mail.  If they do allow it there can be exact specific mailing conditions and forms.  Importing these types of items has the potential to be disruptive to the economy and government in some countries.   

Message 9 of 38
latest reply

[edited]

Did you recently change the item location of some of your listings? Some of your items are listed in Greece and some are listed in the US.

Message 10 of 38
latest reply

@dhbookds wrote:

So despite item location being in Greece and shipping to Greece is standard international Shipping? 

Yes, that's correct. Just like if I listed directly on the .de site, shipping to myself in the US would be considered international shipping and shipping to Germany from the US would be considered domestic shipping.

GLORIOUS!

Message 11 of 38
latest reply

Hi @greekcoins-gr . I see you copy/pasted my text from your other discussion here:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/My-store-is-not-appearing-my-products-in-some-countries-Please...

This is a public forum, it is not eBay customer service.

If you'd like to contact customer service you will have to go through the chat option on the help page since you're located in Greece. You'll have to work your way through the automatic replies until you get to a live person.

https://www.ebay.com/help/contact_us?id=4002&st=10

GLORIOUS!

Message 12 of 38
latest reply

I haven't excluded these countries. 

I have made sales to these countries in the past. Something else is wrong. 

Message 13 of 38
latest reply

Sorry, i didn't know, I thought they wlould see my massage from here!

Message 14 of 38
latest reply

The only thing i did was change my country to check in which countries my products are visible. 

Message 15 of 38
latest reply