Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 23 helpful

Using AI option for description

Does anyone use or have tried eBay's AI option for their description? I clicked on it a few times out of curiosity but to me it is a highly "fluffed" description based on the title and photos and maybe item specifics. It does not give a description o...

PROMOTED LISTINGS question

HelloI was about to modify my buy now lists and below sale promoted listed 1 dollarI don't understand how that worksDo they charge a dollar a day?Or is it only one dollar until the end of the sale?Promoted Listings AdvancedSell even moreOnly pay for ...

Feedback

Can eBay Reverse a negative feedback from a buyer, even though the issue was immediately taken care of and the buyer given a full refund. Ive6 een selling on eBay for over 8 years and sold a ton of sports Memorabilia and always been given a very very...

Order showing I am late shipping? It came in yesterday?

Hello..I have an order I am processing now to ship. It came through on seller hub yesterday. When I logged in to ship it says I am LATE. I have never been late. What is going on? I don't even think I had it listed long enough for it to have been sold...

Why are some people so unreasonable?

Always something on this site... Sold a bulletin board for $70. It has three key hooks and apparently one of them arrived broken. Buyer messaged me asking what we can do to fix the situation. I asked for the photo to confirm the damage. Thought I was...

Flowers and Bees

Why do you make us click bees and flowers? You are wasting my time. Every day, multiple times a day, you make me click this pointless crap. I've clicked flowers and bees so many times I see them in my dreams. And no don't change it to something else....

1.JPG Capture.jpg 3.JPG 4.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 1 helpful

eBay knowingly selling stolen goods is bad for community

I just tried to report the sale of stolen goods, and found the process is completely broken. It's almost as eBay encourages fencing stolen items to reap the fees with no fear of prosecution. I went through reporting process. I first called the number...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sent wrong item how to issue refund?

I sent the wrong item to a buyer. I shipped her the correct item through pirate ship. She then opened a return and shipped back the wrong item I had sent her. How can I close this case without issuing an actual refund as she did receive the correct i...

Bidder Accusation

I have an item currently at auction which received a retraction this morning with the explanation the bidder "bid the wrong amount". The bid was for $150 for an item that had a $66 high bid at the time. Very shortly thereafter I received a message fr...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors