Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em because I am noticing all of the privileges that they seem to acquire are privileges that they are widely abusing unfortunately hurting the little gu...

Issues with bad buyers return fraud

We are having issues with these 2 orders:04-11275-48181 and 26-11378-50104Ebay moderator: Please view our Customer Service Chat Transcript - SR# 1-476686833331 and SR# 1-476980622631 for exact details that we've encountered. We have documented proof ...

TCG Authentication tag not showing

I'm a new seller on eBay and just found out about the authentication process. I had a $450 card sell that way which alerted me to the process. It all went fine... I moved a 6k card out of a group sale to have it sell that way too but no authenticatio...

Buyer asking if stores are closed on eBay

Is this glitch still ongoing? Repeat buyer messaged me about one of my listings asking if my store was open so she could purchase or if I was on vacation, when I would re-open. My store is open and I sold a couple of items this morning. She stated sh...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 10 replies
  • 3 helpful

Sales limit increases

Hello. Reached the original limit on sales . Made a request to increase the limit, it says : Your limit has been increased, but it remains the same . How can I increase my sales limit? Thank you.

Resolved! Inaccurate book information provided by eBay

eBay insists on inserting inaccurate information into book listings, contradicting the accurate information provided by the seller. This confuses the buyer and makes the seller look like an incompetent idiot. Can anything be done about this?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Require immediate payment with Buy It Now..... OR NOT?

Hi, wondering what other sellers think about (or if there is some sort of consensus) whether or not it's better to "Require Immediate Payment" when using "Buy it Now". I've always just required it, but now I'm wondering if perhaps it's better not to....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 34 replies
  • 2 helpful

Buyer scam

Just received an offer to buy an item I am selling. The buyer instead of messaging me selected to make an offer for the exact buy now price. In his message he/she asked me to send current pics of the ítem but to an email address on their profile. I t...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

so upset and want everyone to be aware ...

I sold an item (japenese porcelain bowls), when the buyer received the item, much to my surprise she filed a claim of Defective (they had 'bruises), and wanted a full refund. she sent pictures that were my listing pictures and I could tell they were ...

LOSING FEEDBACK -WHATS UP WITH THIS NOW!!

Its bad enough trying to adapt to all the changes made by ebay and the dragged out navigation process to list items. Then my mistake of shipping an electronic stereo component from Canada to Calif to receive that dreadful email from ebay saying the b...

Ebay charged from me additional fees 6% for bellow standards

I checked last transactions and found additional 6% fee cause i am bellow standards seller. My rating was lowered for such cases as: 1) There were 4 listings with a response to return the buyer outside the eBay regulations, because there was no respo...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors