Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EBay sold my merchandise under the reserve

I have been trying to get a real person to email or message me back! I cant get any reply for my complaint! I keep messaging them on this stupid AI platform, and now I get messages saying I'm going to pretty much be punished and lose my rights to sel...

babelio product infringement

As the registrant of the babelio trademark, we found that there are many babelio brand products on eBay, but we actually do not sell products on eBay.How should I complain about these sellers selling products under the babelio brand? How do I get the...

never arrive package ebay dont help

15-11408-74752 item dont arrive already month contact ebay allways send me to robot auto replay i dont buy no more is in ebay many issues latly with a **bleep**ty sale people and ebay dont respond massage or help just robot replay ...best way steal y...

Ebay's treatment of sellers

Why am I being penalized for the same thing over and over again? Something past that I have no control over. Ebay's fault for classification?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

The seller suddenly canceled it.

hiI won the seller's three items.I exchanged opinions with the seller about the delivery cost.The seller is busy with personal work on the delivery fee of the goods sold, so he decided to reply on the weekend.However, suddenly, the sale was canceled ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Listing items for sale

I had items for sale last year in the fall. I wanted to relist them, but I can't find them to relist. Is there a way to recover them past 90 days of not being listed ? My UNSOLOD tab is empty.Any info is appreciated !

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping fees

My item was listed with a shipping charge of 40$. When the buyer bought the item, some how the shipping was dropped / changed to $ 30, and i never autorized this. What happened ?

How do i reach a person at. Ebay?

I bought an expensive machine in December. The seller had a full refund policy. It was an unused, so I sent it back. He has kept me in negotiations back-and-forth without returning my money and keeps telling me he will get back to me. He will get bac...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I need help with a difficult seller

The shoes l ordered don't fit so I'm out $50. The seller is difficult. He finally agreed to refund me but l can't get him my PayPal info because personal information is not allowed in the ebay chat. I asked him how to get the info to him and he just ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors