Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Retract a max bid

I need to retract a bid. I meant to put 6.50 as a max bid and it’s $650 with no decimal. How can I retract?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

paypal issue

For years, Ive been able to go into paypal while paying for something, and change multiple accounts. All of a sudden I can't change it.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item sold thru private sale

I had an item for sale. Only the second time I’ve attempted this. Apparently I set up an auction with a minimum bid of $100.00 by mistake. I never would have knowingly done this on a Bowflex M5 Elliptical worth at least $500.00. Not knowing an auctio...

seller vacation hold

I have a number of items listed for sale. However, I will be unavailable for a couple of weeks. How can i place my listings on hold until my return

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! cost to sell auto parts

I have one item that is worth roughly $3200, I am trying to figure out what it will cost through ebay. I have read some of the final value fee numbers but I have seen conflicting information and scales in some other places so I am not clear on it. Th...

Inquiry for return request case

Hello, I received a return request, but I packed the product accurately and securely before shipping. However, the buyer claims that the package was torn open, some items are missing, and out of the 12 items, they only received 3. We've exchanged mes...

Refund

Does anyone know how long it takes to get a refund? I ordered a pair of football boots and spoke with the seller and everything seemed fine - bought the item and the accepted but then cancelled and I got a notification that I would be refunded in 3-5...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

costos de envio

alguien sabe como el envio sale sale mas economico pues aveces sale mas caro el envio que el articulo y si hay alguna forma de que me quede un poco mas de ganancia de miarticulo pues casi la mitad es para ebay es mucho trabajo para uno y muy poquita ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors