Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Denied defect of late shipment

I was hoping you would consider a new option for sellers, once and a while one of our listing come up missing in our inventories . And I contact buyer to see if he's willing to wait for his item that is no longer available , because he really still w...

uploading Photos

I'm adding a new listing to my sellers list and when I get to Add Photos via Computer or Phone I click Cell Phone but I don't receive the notification on my phone so I can download the photos. Can someone help. Please!!

Offsite Ads

Hello. Can someone tell me how to edit offsite ads? I can't find it under the marketing tab. Thank you.

I need help

I ordered two parts under quest . I returned one to the wrong seller I messaged twice if they can return my package to me and no response . The seller I returned. My package to there. Name is detroitthermo my order number 333833141981 but I returned ...

Scammed

I bought a ebates card last night I put $200 on it and by the time I got home I want to half later I was figuring how to use it when I checked the balance it said $48 and something cents and this morning it says nine cents I never got to purchase any...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hacked account can't buy or sell

Says my account was hacked. My username was lost and I can't bid, buy, or sell. I also can't call ebay because I'm overseas at the moment. I need to bid on an item and sell several items. Any advice?

“Would you also like to buy” messages

Perhaps its just me that feels eBay is crossing a line and taking advantage of customers, but now after I buy something it gives me an upsell attempt trying to get me to buy some random garbage.

Getting offers sellers

Hi EBay community I don’t know if this issue has been addressed or what I can do about it but I sell on EBay so I tend to check out other sellers items to compare my item to theirs and get ideas on pricing and how I could sell my item better from oth...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors