Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund

I sent a request for a return to sender and to eBay. I got an email stating account has been closed due to no activity for 21 days. I do not even know what that means. I have sent a request and checked the status and have not heard anything back from...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Label created but item never shipped

I ordered a seat cover and the seller created a shipping label, but never shipped the item. I've messaged the seller with no reply. I'm not sure what to do next. I can't get a refund because they created a label like it was shipped. How do I contact ...

Merchandise has not arrived

Do you think is fair to a buyer to not know where his or her package is located , instead the seller keeps saying it's on the way but cannot give you a specific location. Me the buyer has contacted the post office and they say the tracking number and...

eBay Global Shipping Program charged me $81 CDN to ship one item from US to Canada

I bought one graded sports card from Steve Novella, a reputable seller. I'm in Canada so the seller uses eBay Global Shipping for international shipping. The price I was charged was approximately $60 US or $81 CDN. This is excessive. Seller's copy of...

Seller changes delivery time.

I purchased an item for $4,000 and paid through PayPal. The advertisement indicated that the item would be delivered between May 9th and May 14th, which was essential since I need it for an event on May 18th. However, an hour after making the purchas...

Cannot update tracking information on ebay

I shipped an item to a buyer within 24 hours after having received the order. Printed the label from Pirate Ship and when i went to update the label into ebay tracking, it told me that the label was in use by another seller. The item shows that it wa...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Offers

My notifications are on, however I never received an offer notification. Is there a way to reach out to the buyer and apologize and accept offer?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors