eBay Groups
Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Developer Forums

Connect and get the answers to your API questions with advice from fellow developers.

1084 Posts

Seller Meeting Leaders

For eBay Seller Meeting leads and co-leads to share info, ideas and engage with eBay staff about the...

0 Posts

Activity in eBay Groups

Resolved! Movie game reboot

Movie Actor/Actress Movie 

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 2217 replies
  • 16 helpful

Resolved! Choose One & Pass It On.....again

Well, once again someone at Ebay decided that the old game HAD to be closed because it was an old post...so let's try to start this thing again.Same rules as the old game Chicken or Fish?

Is this a real Limoges bowl?

Can anyone tell me if this bowl is real or fake? I've been all over the internet and the work "Haviland" seems to be always associated with Limoges items, but this item doesn't have it. Thanks for any help.

IMG_0836a.JPG IMG_0832a.JPG IMG_0831a.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Who the heck cares? (#3)

There is always someone who cares. I know this is TCM's thread & hope she doesn't mind if I start #3. We can't go without a 'who the heck cares'.

I was sold the wrong part.

Product fitment description was incorrect. Obviously the part didn't fit. On initial communication the seller was rude and blamed me. I ordered the product by the part number. So apparently the seller had the compatibility wrong. The seller refuses t...

FEEDBACK @ SALES

Don't expect feedback or sales to get better until EBAY clears the fake listing I, go to the coin store philadelphia he has graded fake MORGAN SILVER NOT FOR SALE JUST TO EDUCATE COLLECTORS EBAY DON'T HAVE 1 PROFESSIONAL NUMISMATICS COIN WORKER, OR A...

May Flowers Eye Candy Wednesday

Rain, sunspots go away. I want to use my phone today. That said, post 'em if you've got 'em. Keep the images small to speed loading, and as usual nothing from a live auction. Lotus flower earrings. I made the coral and roses necklace out of two buste...

DSCF4247.JPG DSCF5715.JPG DSCF3652.JPG

Lefton? Josef's? Help with figurine please.

Hello, When I first saw this, I thought it was a Josef's original figurine. I only have 1 book, and now I don't think it is. I also looked in a Lefton book I have. I tried Googles image search as well. There is a very tiny piece of the label on the b...

IMG_7572.JPG IMG_7573.JPG IMG_7574.JPG