cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Word Association : SONGS

Holding Out For A Hero (Bonnie Tyler)

Yes, but unfortunately Alan's the host.

by PSK

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1 of 14,386
latest reply
14,385 REPLIES 14,385

School's Out (Alice Cooper)

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2 of 14,386
latest reply

Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard (Paul Simon)

“and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks.” ― Douglas Adams, Life, the Universe and Everything
Message 3 of 14,386
latest reply

Down By The Sea (Men At Work)

Disclaimer: Statements may contain satire and sarcasm and should be considered nothing more than an attempt at humor. Any useful information is purely coincidence.
Message 4 of 14,386
latest reply

Don't Bring Me Down (ELO)

Message 5 of 14,386
latest reply

You Don't Bring Me Flowers (Neil Diamond & Barbara Streisand)

“and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks.” ― Douglas Adams, Life, the Universe and Everything
Message 6 of 14,386
latest reply

Gentle Flower (Kevyn Lettau)

Disclaimer: Statements may contain satire and sarcasm and should be considered nothing more than an attempt at humor. Any useful information is purely coincidence.
Message 7 of 14,386
latest reply

Gentle On My Mind ~ (Glen Campbell)  or is it 2 'ns'?  or is there really a 'p'? 

Message 8 of 14,386
latest reply

Doesn't matter - you don't get points taken off for spelling!

Back of my Mind (John Hiat)

Message 9 of 14,386
latest reply

Points? We're getting points? Where are my points! I want my gosh darn points! Smiley Mad

Always On My Mind (Willie Nelson)

Message 10 of 14,386
latest reply

Just signing  your name will get you points....

Mind Games ~ John Lennon

Message 11 of 14,386
latest reply

and the points go on your permanent record

Head Games (Foreigner)

Message 12 of 14,386
latest reply

Permanent record? Wow, eBay really does take control in every part of our lives.

Games People Play (Alan Parsons Project)

Message 13 of 14,386
latest reply

Great tunes everybody! 

Games People Play (Joe South)

Permanent record. Yep! Makes your eyes pop doesn't it?

Message 14 of 14,386
latest reply

People Time (Stan Getz & Kenny Barron)

A little Jazz to class up the joint.

Message 15 of 14,386
latest reply