Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Let Me Get This Straight..

Ebay will not allow me to sell an Americana salt and pepper shaker set from the 1950s that shows a black man and woman dressed in an Aunt Jemima outfit, BUT WILL allow all types of Nazi memorabilia and coins? Ebay's excuse is the salt an pepper shake...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 151 replies
  • 11 helpful

What does "1 people have this in their cart" mean?

Today is the first time I have seen this on one of my listings. I chatted with Ebay and they said it was a new feature but not sure what it means (besides the obvious). Do buyers typically add items to their cart before hitting the BIN key? I had tho...

User avatar by Scout
  • 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

What is this? It's a stumper!

Hi folks, this is part of the big tool lot I bought. It's made of metal, fairly lightweight and measures 6 inches tall and 10.5 inches long. I'm clueless on this one ! As always, I appreciate the help. TIA

20240517_150217[1].jpg 20240517_151815[1].jpg

The History of eBay

I know this may only appeal to the dinosuar sellers, but has anyone had a chance to see the history of eBay on eBayinc.com? It was kind of cool to reminisce. I remember the transition from Auctionweb to eBay, as well as the homepage filled with blue ...

watched items in my ebay store

Can someone please tell me where to find my watched items individually not just how many are watching in the whole store. I see that but i would like to know each item that is being watched in my ebay store? help please

Buyer non-payment on "immediate payment required" auction

I searched every avenue I could find, tried the automated assistant, an online agent, and various phone numbers for help for hours and came up with zilch on this subject:My item was listed as BIN and "Immediate payment required". The buyer purchased ...

Reversing an "Item Not Received" Claim is not easy, but ...

So I've been selling on eBay for decades, pretty much with the understanding that once an "Item Not Received" case is open by the buyer and the required 5 day time-frame elapses, eBay WILL NOT reverse the claim without Proof of Delivery (essentially ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors