Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

WE HAV HAD IT 18TH YEARS HERE SELLING

You have to be joking this is our 18th year I mean unless you really really 'clockING Money like you 10 $15,000 a day minimum All you got nothing else to do you know you just retired with nothing to do this is ridiculous it's changed so much with get...

Cannot issue refund with card on file??!!

I need to authorize a refund to a buyer but it literally just won't let me. I understand I can't use funds on hold but I have a debit card saved to my account, perfectly good card with plenty of available funds, but every time I try I get:Your refund...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

No entry on eBay for reporting phishing seller

I was trying to sell my laptop and ran into a buyer who seemed to be a normal account with years of activities. After checking my laptop back and forth, this scammer claimed that he'd already made the payment and sent me a phishing email using a fake...

njuhusky_0-1718085686079.png njuhusky_1-1718085837920.png

Resolved! ebay as a hobby

Anyone here sell on ebay as a hobby, not as a business? I am trying to come up with a model in which I keep my hand in due to having stuff I can't just list on Amazon instead (such as lots). I am not quite ready to wholesale throw the stuff into a ra...

User avatar by Guide
  • 80 replies
  • 1 helpful

NEW eBay Price Match Guarantee Feature?

Hello,I hope this message finds you all well. Today an interesting thing occurred on the app that has never happened to me before. I am going to write this in point-form.1. I sell an item to a buyer2. Buyer immediately requests to cancel sale after p...

Promo option

Does the promo option really work? And do I have to pay for it?

Ebay's suggested Promo rates

I had to laugh when I just created a new listing, and ebay suggested a promo rate of 15.5%. Decided to run an experiment by jacking up the price accordingly and going with their suggestion.I'm pretty sure it'll end in disaster, but I'll let it run th...

Ebay sends offers to buyers in countries I don't ship to

Why does eBay let offers go to buyers in countries I don't ship to in my profile? They won't let them bid, so there must be a way to not let offers go to them. Since sellers can't see the buyers offers are going to, we have no way of knowing if buyer...

Buyer was refunded but item was received today

Hello, I recently sent a item out and my post office didn't scan the bar code so me and buyer weren't receiving any updates on the item so I did a refund since I believed the package was lost but today the buyer told me they received the package and ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors