Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! MYSTERY: Purchased item listing now only visible to buyer & no longer searchable by item number.

I recently purchased an item and paid for it with PP. Shortly thereafter, the seller deleted the item listing. Now the original item listing is ONLY available to me, the buyer, through my purchased items list. Searching for the item number no longer ...

BROKEN CAPTCHA FEATURE FIX PLEASE!!!!!!

Ebay is so broken these days. Every week it's a new problem. The page for a list of items you're bidding on was broken for MONTHS before it finally got fixed. So anyway, today all of a sudden I need to prove I'm a human. So they are showing me a CAPT...

defective ebay card

I bought an ebay gift card that does not work, the store that I purchased it - won't issue a replacement or refund, is there anything else that I can try?

Resolved! Welding spot

He is doing well business I like it shipping get lot I call him he send the other one for me

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay's shipping defaults are hurting sales

I've lost count of the number of sellers I've seen who allow ebay to calculate their shipping cost and don't realize that amount calculated is ridiculously inaccurate. This happens repeatedly and if that many sellers fall victim to this, then the pro...

IMG_1521.jpg

Beware of the seller

The seller has somehow managed to remove or hide any and all negative feedbacks against her. She claims to have been selling for 25 years. There is no way she never received any negative feedbacks in all that time. She is a contemptuous, pompous, hau...

Tax on coins

I never paid state tax on coins I purchased when they were listed in their own category. Ebay put COINS: US in the COLLECTIBILES & ART category. Since the first of the year I have, as today, purchased 65-coin listings and 23 of them were taxed.On 4/2...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping lies

Anyone else sick of these sellers posting "shipped" give a shipping # but sometimes actually takes days before it really actions anywhere ?? They shouldn't be allowed to mark stuff shipped u til it actually is, then those that say it's shipped but no...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 3 helpful

Shaking My Head

Interesting experience. A seller has a necklace for sale , excellent brand, very poor listing. I wanted to know. Measurements of the chain and the pendant, 18 K or 14K (had both in listing), gram wt, just the important information , and this was the ...

Clearing Search History

Any way to clear this to eliminate the associated baggage ebay keeps shoveling?

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors