cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN YOU IDENTIFY THIS ITEM

HI  i am hopeing someone can identify these candle holders they ave a 50 dollar price tag and a tiny inscription thats hard to read: thans   John

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: CAN YOU IDENTIFY THIS ITEM

They seem to be the right color  for cranberry glass.  Check Google images, you will find similar pieces there. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Westmoreland Ruby Flash WAKEFIELD 6 In CANDLE HOLDERS.

If you believe pinterest. No value though. Goggle above for site.

“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” ~~Albert Pike, Freemason
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

completed search shows a pair of same, $57 free shipping. Not sold though. It's one of those "If you like it, buy it."

“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” ~~Albert Pike, Freemason
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

hi thanks for replies. i did see ebay listing. i see some one is selling same on etsey for 128 i think  John

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

They are Ruby Flash Glass Kings Crown Thumb Print candle holders. I ahve the same ones and honestly I believe $50 is way too much. A few years ago when the Victorian Revival was at full swing, they were very popular. Cranberry glass is more expensive due to the gold in the red glass to give it special sparkle.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply