Antique & Vintage Jewelry by Design
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Vintage Fleur de Lis Leaf Flower Buckle Brooch Jewelry Piece

Does anyone know what type of jewelry piece this is or have an idea of the age/era it is from? It has a Fleur de Lis leaf shape with a small white flower and it looks like a cross between a buckle and a brooch. Quite a bit of the enamel has worn off ...

DSC04835.JPG DSC04838.JPG

Annette Nancarrow?

Came across a bracelet that looked similar to one I found in a lot of jewelry. The post said it was a cliff made by artist Annette Nancarrow. When searching I saw photos that looked similar but the stamps looked different. I wasn’t sure if this was a...

Any idea on the stone, date and maker of unsigned cufflinks?

I think they are lab opals, also called Gibson opals if I am correct. I remember seeing them around a lot in the last century, but for the life of me, can't remember if it was the 80's or 90's. Am I in the ball park here, and does anyone know who mad...

Zodiac Cuff Bracelet

I got this in a lot of jewelry and am just looking for some background. I searched for the stamp but could not find anything close to this style of cuff. I am thinking this is is made of brass.

30A94A8F-CE2B-4340-9024-639EE4EEC001.jpeg 5C0D175D-8ACF-4760-A523-1CCF6446BFFF.jpeg 593030C4-DA25-4EAB-98DB-9756978D16EA.jpeg

What the heck is this???

Interesting owl, 2" long and 1.5" wide. The material it's made with is an olive green and brown, I don't think it's plastic. with string in the middle. If my memory servers me there is a material that begins with a "P" but I can't for the life of me ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors