Antique & Vintage Jewelry by Design
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pretty brooch, can anyone tell me more?

This lovely brooch is marked sterling and that is it. It is so well made that I can't help but think there is more to its story. It is large, about 4 1/2" long. As always, any help is so appreciated. I'm trying to learn in order to help my Mom sell s...

PB190838.JPG PB190839.JPG PB190842.JPG PB190841.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

OLD JEWELRY

I hope someone would consider and have patients in helping me identify some of this jewelry. I know some is old. There are names on some of the piece. I do not see well even with magnifying glass I can't make the names out. I would appreciate any hel...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

need help IDing this silver hallmark

Hello again,Could anyone please give me any info on this hallmark? Is it an animal, an innitial, or a design?My GUESS is it may be South or Central American as the designs on the cups look like Aztec or Inca?Thanks for any help and HAVE A GREAT DAY!K...

Help with Restoration

I am looking to see if this could possibly be fixed. I found this necklace in a lot of jewelry I purchased and it is perfect expect for these two missing panels. I searched for Damascene and Amita restoration but nothing came up, just tips on how to ...

5DD60884-46BF-48E9-93DA-0E8AFE623EAF.jpeg 46B2C687-F67B-40F7-8F0C-F2581E25F368.jpeg

Funky ring I found. Pearl and shiny stones on stems. Inside says 18K __ but is kind of black. Help!

I found this ring for my daughter a few weeks ago and totally forgot I was carrying it around in my purse! She kind of turned her nose up to it, so now I am trying to decide if it's worth trying to list. It is much too small for me and even my younge...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors