cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2011 ACEO Playing Card Deck Discussion Thread

coloredpencilart
Enthusiast

Please use this thread for discussions, questions, comments on the 2011 ACEO Playing Card Deck -- Visit my listings Click Here!!!

-- Edited by isablue123 at 05/31/2012 8:23 AM PDT
Message 1 of 182
latest reply
181 REPLIES 181

Re: 2011 ACEO Playing Card Deck Discussion Thread

I'm ready to hit the keys at 7PM, I was like you Leola, I would have been here at 3. I get confused with time zones. Thanks so much Rick for clarifying the times. -- Reality was once someone's dream.
Reality was once someone's dream.
Message 46 of 182
latest reply

coloredpencilart
Enthusiast
Here is the sign up thread. Remember Sign up opens up today at 5pm eBay Time.

Kathy, will will miss your art, thank you for the kind words. Rick Project Leader -- Visit my listings Click Here!!! -- Edited by coloredpencilart at 02/21/2011 2:02 PM PST
Message 47 of 182
latest reply

Thanks Leola for letting me know, just got back from running errands wanted to make sure I was here with plenty of time to spare... 1 hour and 39 mins..... = ) Debrah
Message 48 of 182
latest reply

Hope you have a safe move Kathy. -- Gail ~

"Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die." ~Carrie Fisher

Gail ~
Message 49 of 182
latest reply

coloredpencilart
Enthusiast
Sign up has open good luck everyone Rick Project Leader -- Visit my listings Click Here!!!
Message 50 of 182
latest reply

Thanks again Rick for all your work
Message 51 of 182
latest reply

Yes, A BIG Thank You Rick!! -- Gail ~

"Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die." ~Carrie Fisher

Gail ~
Message 52 of 182
latest reply

Rick You are the "best" for putting this all together for us to do. THANK YOU!!! -- samantha
samantha
Message 53 of 182
latest reply

I am so excited, Will there be a contest for Jokers this year? I noticed that someone requested Jokers and thought I would ask.
Message 54 of 182
latest reply

I'd like to say thanks as well Rick. This is the first time I have been able to take the time to participate and I am psyched!
Message 55 of 182
latest reply

I know this is a huge undertaking for you Rick so a big Thanks to you for doing this again. Has any of the Europe / Australia artists taken any of the 8 spots you left open for them? I think I know of an artist from Russia or Bulgaria who would make a perfect addition to the deck. Debrah
Message 56 of 182
latest reply

jeanze*art
Enthusiast
It takes the deck of cards and Rick's encouragement for me to break out my art tools after a year! Woot! This is a huge undertaking, but so much fun, and I'm thrilled to have secured a card. Jeanne -- Jeanne
Y
http://jeanze.blogspot.com/
Jeanne
Y
http://jeanze.blogspot.com/
Message 57 of 182
latest reply

malinwoo
Enthusiast
Thank you once again for organising this Rick, really appreciated. Jeanne, I know what you mean, I'm counting on this to give me that much needed push again. Linda:)
Message 58 of 182
latest reply

coloredpencilart
Enthusiast
I love this project and the wonderful artists who create for it. It gets us all back into the "arting" mode. Here's to another wonderful ACEO Playing Card Deck And a big thank you to all the mods, AAEC members behind the scenes and everyone here for your support help and encouragement. Rick Project Leader ACEO Playing Card Deck -- Visit my listings Click Here!!!
Message 59 of 182
latest reply

lallodicco
Enthusiast
I signed up this morning but I can't see my post any idea Rick? I think I was post #53. Anyway since I don't see it I hope I can be signed in the International places... . Any card. . lallodicco . Loredana
Message 60 of 182
latest reply