cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2011 ACEO Playing Card Deck Discussion Thread

coloredpencilart
Enthusiast

Please use this thread for discussions, questions, comments on the 2011 ACEO Playing Card Deck -- Visit my listings Click Here!!!

-- Edited by isablue123 at 05/31/2012 8:23 AM PDT
Message 1 of 182
latest reply
181 REPLIES 181

Rick this is so exciting. Thanks for setting it up. Can't wait! -- •:*¨¨*:•.~Kelly~.•:*¨¨*:•. http://www.kellyscolorstudio.com

•:*¨¨*:•.~Kelly~.•:*¨¨*:•.

http://www.kellyscolorstudio.com
Message 2 of 182
latest reply

lazyhawk
Enthusiast
Thanks Rick, this is exciting as Kelly said.
Message 3 of 182
latest reply

Yeah Rick!! I think everyone is ready for another, thanks for working on it. -- Reality was once someone's dream.
Reality was once someone's dream.
Message 4 of 182
latest reply

YeeHaw!!!! -- Gail ~

"Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die." ~Carrie Fisher

Gail ~
Message 5 of 182
latest reply

WOW!!! I'm so excited I'm still dancing in the room!:-D Thank you Rick you made my day! I can hardly wait already running ideas through my head. I will be lucky to get to sleep before 10am now LOL -- samantha
samantha
Message 6 of 182
latest reply

golders
Enthusiast
I've not participated before in these but I've bought the decks and very glad I did. They're great. -- 'No one is bleeding and everyone's fed'
How are things on the farm? Well no one is bleeding and everyone's fed.
Message 7 of 182
latest reply

So glad you're doing another ACEO card deck! The first two (three) decks were amazing!!! Looks like I won't be able to sign up for it because sign up is on a Monday and I have to work. :( Kim
Message 8 of 182
latest reply

malinwoo
Enthusiast
They were full of beautiful art, my friends who I gifted decks to, were so pleased with them. Linda 🙂
Message 9 of 182
latest reply

lazyhawk
Enthusiast
Kim, maybe there is something we can do since you will be at work, Maybe the time will still fit with your schedule since we haven't set the time yet.
Message 10 of 182
latest reply

That would be great Marlene! :) Kim
Message 11 of 182
latest reply

coloredpencilart
Enthusiast
It's great to hear how well these decks have been received and I'm excited to repeat it for a third year! There is one detail regarding time, I know many people work on Mondays, Myself included so it most likely will be 5pm, 6pm or later on that Monday for signup. NOT set yet. It will also be set according to eBay time which will be the latest time in North America. Ebay time? look at the bottom of this screen and you will see a tab that says "eBay Official Time". Rick -- Visit my listings Click Here!!!
Message 12 of 182
latest reply

Yippeeeeeeeee.....a new deck!!!! Can't wait! Although my hair always falls out sign up date with anticipation! -- .•:*¨¨*:•Southie•:*¨¨*:•. my blog
.•:*¨¨*:•Leola•:*¨¨*:•.

my blog
Message 13 of 182
latest reply

lazyhawk
Enthusiast
Thanks Rick, I never did notice the "Official Ebay Time" at the bottom, that helps a lot.
Message 14 of 182
latest reply

Why didn't I get a notice of this? I usually get notified when there is a contest or swap or pretty much anything ~ I would really love to take part in this ~ I stumbled upon this thread 'cause I was looking for the next Round Robin..... When was or is the official start time? From the things I've read so far I can only see Monday and Monday was 2 days ago =( Please tell me I'm not too late! Debrah -- Edited by artzzee0ne at 02/02/2011 8:03 AM PST
Message 15 of 182
latest reply