cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Seller Fees Recurring Billing Payment

I just got an email that the subject was "eBay Seller Fees Recurring Billing Payment" from paypal.

Now, I'm not selling anything now nor do I plan to, but it says "Recurring". Does that mean eBay is going to charge me seller fee's every month no matter what now?
Message 1 of 226
latest reply
225 REPLIES 225

I haven't sold a single thing from Ebay in like a couple months... Dec 08 was the last time I sold something. Yet this hasnt stopped Ebay from removing 13 dollars every time they feel like from my account.

How do I stop this? Don't tell me it's already been discussed because half the information dates back to 09 and I can't seem to follow.

I really hate how this site is so designed for YOU to lose your money and help the buyers. I've looked everywhere to cancel this.

Message 121 of 226
latest reply

Thanks for bumping this thread, I forgot all about it!

"How do I stop this? Don't tell me it's already been discussed"

OK, I won't.....

"I really hate how this site is so designed for YOU to lose your money and help the buyers."

Yea, I really hate it that you lose money.

"I've looked everywhere to cancel this."

As you haven't found it yet you'll need to keep looking.

Good luck with your future auctions!

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Message 122 of 226
latest reply

You told us how to stop it through PayPal and Ebay but the information you gave is no longer valid. You now cannot stop the reacurring sellers fee the way you described. I have looked for a few hours and cannot find a way to stop it on eBay or PayPal. Please help me as they have changed it! I only sold one item 3 months ago and still get billed. I no longer wish to sell anything ever again!

Message 123 of 226
latest reply

Okay I found the new way of canceling it. It is kind of similar to what you had previously posted but it is different. Thanks

Message 124 of 226
latest reply

Good morning Devon and welcome to The Part Timers Forum.

Can you help us with the changes? Thanx!

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Message 125 of 226
latest reply

eBay lies!   You do pay if you don't sell!  They charged me $64.50 on May 7 even though I only sold one on March 17.  Apparently they signed me up unknowingly on a recurring sellers plan.  I immediately stopped it in PayPal, but I can't find anyplace in eBay that even mentions it.

Message 126 of 226
latest reply

To stop these in the future you need to do this:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click the My Account tab.
3. Click Profile at the top of the page.
4. Click My Money in the left hand column.

5. Click Update in the My preapproved payments row.
6. Find the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel.
7. Click the merchant's name.
8. Click the Cancel link.

Hope this helps.

Message 127 of 226
latest reply

I have never had eBay pull any more than I owed in fees, this is the first I have heard of any such thing.  I guess I'll start watching my statement like a hawk from now on, just in case....

Message 128 of 226
latest reply

Okay sometimes the following happens....
A person lists something on ebay (first 50 per month is free) less any upgrades one might add.
Let's say the item sells, the following day or so later ebay has ended a billing statement for a seller, this is the amount due by a certain day, (some sellers have the option to use paypal as an auto payment when billed).

Now let's say you list an item or two more, and again added some upgrades.
So a seller notices they have a bill due, and it's either paid by the auto payment or they make a payment themselves.
Their newly listed items close without any buyers.
So 30 days later ebay does the billing again for the unsold items that were upgraded etc.
A seller thought they had paid all fees, but only on the last billed invoice.
This is easily confused by a seller.
However I did notice a couple of days ago, when I was listing a few items, that a photo upgrade option had auto clicked, of course I caught it and unchecked the option, sometimes this happens if you click the add photo, although all of the options haven't loaded on the ebay page the link and form box is there, just not visible for 3-5 seconds, one can easily click one of the upgrades by accident, and if they paid no attention to the fees prior to starting their listing, then they will be charged for it.
Not saying it was a seller's fault, just saying everyone can make a mistake, a seller, ebay, or even a buyer (as many buyers don't bother reading a listing).

Message 129 of 226
latest reply

Can anyone tell me how to get a hold of someone from Ebay in the seller fee Billing office?
Message 130 of 226
latest reply

Hi, try this?
When the window opens click the "call us" button, it should give you a number and a passcode.
http://ocs.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ContactCS&ref=1&topicrelid=5015750130&sid=5253243462&convId=0&C...

Message 131 of 226
latest reply

:^O

I have never had eBay pull any more than I owed in fees, this is the first I have heard of any such thing.  I guess I'll start watching my statement like a hawk from now on, just in case....

DITTO!

Message 132 of 226
latest reply

this helps  thankyou   is there a way to have this ammount deducted from the items I've sold.  thanks

Message 133 of 226
latest reply

Good evening skidz.inc and welcome to The Part Timers Forum.

Sorry, don't understand, these are your sales> http://www.ebay.com/csc/skidz.inc/m.html?_ipg=200&_from=&_nkw=&_armrs=1&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc

This thread about bogus eBay charges. If you want to pay your eBay fees for your sold items go here> http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/questions/selling-fees.html

Message 134 of 226
latest reply

michael.cobb32
Enthusiast

My bank account keeps showing I am being charged $1.00 from eBay every two days. I have an item for sale but it has no bids yet. Why is this happening?

Message 135 of 226
latest reply