cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do sellers go to complain against buyers?

Do sellers have recourse against buyers? Can I file a report with ebay?  This is what happened, you tell me:  I sold 2 new eReaders to buyer in Canada.  Buyers claims they dont work. I sold over 25 of these and hadn't a complaint til now.  I offer refund if buyer mails them back to me. Buyer refuses cuz shipping them back would cost too much.  And to add insult to injury, buyer wants to report me for selling for fradulent items/maybe leave neg. FB.  Makes me wonder if buyer is trying scam me. For one, why would you keep something that doesn't work?  Two, I didn't know they didn't work, buyer coulda got a bad batch. I have 100% feedback, so I am a good seller. And Buyer wants to report me.  What can I do? What is my recourse? Where are sellers protection against these buyers?

Message 1 of 61
latest reply
60 REPLIES 60

Where do sellers go to complain against buyers?

I JAVE GOTTON MKXED ADVISE AND WRONG KNFIRMSTION FROM ONE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP TO THE NEZT.  ONE SAY YOU CAN LIST " NO RETURNS,, AS SITE PREFERENCE AND THEN EBSY SENT ME NOTIFICATIIN TO TAKE ALL THEM OFF AND TJEIR UNSUBSTANTIATED. NEXT I WAS TOLD TO OFFER FREE RETURNS AND I WOULD BE GIVE OPTION TO OFFER 50% OFF. BUT IF COURSE THST ONLY FOR BUYER REMORSE . AND NOW THAT SHIPPPING HAS WENT UP I AM FLLOODED WITH RETURNS IN.. OFFERJNG .. FREE RETURNS.. AMD OF COIRSE THEY REFUSED..  JNDIA AND CHINA GET WEEKS AND MKNTH KF MESSAGES BK AND FORWARD AND NO REFUNDS.  WH BARENT THEYBSUBJECTED TO SAME RULES US SELLERS ARE .

Message 61 of 61
latest reply