cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USPS Missent... Now what?

Just got a message from a buyer saying the tracking number for their item just says missent.  Anyone seen this before and know exactly what it means?  Missent is a bit ambiguous.  Is the item going to be coming back to me?  Is their a chance they will still get the item?  TIA

Missent

Feb-25-13, 10:04 AM

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

Feb-23-13, 02:01 AM, FORT WORTH, TX 76161

Depart USPS Sort Facility

Feb-23-13, 00:00 AM, DALLAS, TX 75398

Feb-23-13, 00:00 AM, FORT WORTH, TX 76161

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

Feb-22-13, 22:17 PM, DALLAS, TX 75398

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility

Feb-20-13, 18:13 PM, FOREST PARK, IL 60130

Feb-20-13, 00:00 AM, FOREST PARK, IL 60130

Acceptance

Feb-19-13, 12:19 PM, LINDENWOOD, IL 61049

The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has limits.

Message 1 of 61
latest reply
60 REPLIES 60

Re: USPS Missent... Now what?

Well it's happened to me a "buyer" that needs a little "hand holding" we're talking about a $3,000 condition critical collectible sports card....so before saying that buyers need some "hand holding" when their item gets misplaced maybe you should think about the circumstances first....or better yet maybe (here's a no brainer) if you're a seller and you made a nice sale on a card ....let's says $3,000....rather than be greedy you go out of your way to send it next day air for $50-$60 to assure that it gets priority handling and arrives asap rather than look for the cheap way out and send it for $10 shipping....just a thought 

Message 46 of 61
latest reply

Everyone:

This post is from 2013

Message 47 of 61
latest reply

@hurryagain wrote:

Everyone:

This post is from 2013

So they just got the package!!!

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 48 of 61
latest reply

I love my P.O. Box! They have millions of packages a day, week and month.  All that mail too! Not enough workers, I want to say thanks, and have a blessed day.  

Message 49 of 61
latest reply

Just got the same notice. was out for delivery.now tracking says missent?

Message 50 of 61
latest reply

Yea mine was missent to brandywine MD an I live it hyattsville MD tracking just says arrived at brandywine local facility .? Since the 17th an its now the 18 my expected delivery is today its a diamond pendant an im really worried I won't receive it due to me moving out on the 19th 😥😥

Message 51 of 61
latest reply

I'm not reply for this but I just would like to say " My packages from EBAY was  missent by UPSP in Louisville,KY 4-5 times. I didn't know ..why? It spent time to wait too long.

Message 52 of 61
latest reply

This thread is 9 YEARS OLD!!!

Zombie thread...

Message 53 of 61
latest reply

The thread may be old but the topic is still relevant. I found it because I was looking for information as to what happens when you get a "Missent" notice on the tracking.

Message 54 of 61
latest reply

its means they messed up on sorting and sent it in the wrong truck it will be delivered winthin a couple days 

Message 55 of 61
latest reply

Same thing happen to me with my paintball hooper.

Message 56 of 61
latest reply

well mine was local delivery Las Vegas to Las Vegas. It`s been 2 weeks and still waiting for my package. If it was something cheap I wouldn`t mind but its $600..kinda worried

Message 57 of 61
latest reply

so you think you had a bad USPS experience? Here's one for you, if there was someone in the USPS that wanted to enjoy the sun on the beach in Honolulu?  (still waiting for it!)

July 11, 2023 Update:  Moving Through Network  In Transit to Next Facility, Arriving Late

July 11, 2023  Departed USPS Regional Facility HONOLULU HI DISTRIBUTION CENTER

July 10, 2023, 4:32 pm  Arrived at USPS Regional Facility HONOLULU HI DISTRIBUTION CENTER

July 9, 2023, 1:35 am Departed USPS Regional Facility TULSA OK DISTRIBUTION CENTER

July 5, 2023, 9:00 pm Arrived at USPS Regional Facility TULSA OK DISTRIBUTION CENTER

July 5, 2023, 4:01 am Departed USPS Regional Facility DALLAS TX LOGISTICS CENTER

July 4, 2023, 10:34 pm Arrived at USPS Regional Facility DALLAS TX LOGISTICS CENTER

July 4, 2023, 5:35 pm In Transit to Next Facility

July 4, 2023, 1:29 pm In Transit to Next Facility

July 4, 2023, 8:59 am Departed USPS Regional Facility BIRMINGHAM AL DISTRIBUTION CENTER ANNEX

July 4, 2023, 5:14 am Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility BIRMINGHAM AL DISTRIBUTION CENTER ANNEX

July 3, 2023, 9:52 pm Departed Post Office FAYETTE, AL 35555

July 3, 2023, 4:48 pm Received at Post OfficeFAYETTE, AL 35555
Message 58 of 61
latest reply

This thread was started over a decade ago! 

Zombie thread refuses to die.

Message 59 of 61
latest reply

Was this sent via Media Mail?  If so, this is not out of the norm, it's ALWAYS slower than any other service.  I've never been let down with a package not received via Media Mail, though. 

Message 60 of 61
latest reply