cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sold or Unsold History more than 60 days old

Could anyone tell me if there is a way to access your sold and unsold listings that are more than 60 days old? I would like to relist a few items but can not locate the listings as they do not seem to appear if they are more than 60 days old. Thanks for any help...

Message 1 of 76
latest reply
75 REPLIES 75

Re: Sold or Unsold History more than 60 days old

Thank you, I have missed this lately! Always was my favorite way to relist.
Message 46 of 76
latest reply

I know seller fees I'm going negative alot..I'm thinking of other site any suggestions
Message 47 of 76
latest reply

When they want to charge you what they do that's when they should be holding on to the account information.. if you're a small-time seller you're not doing that. Or like me been seven and a half years and eBay I'm happy and fine but they should be doing that for what I pay lately just to sell for tile item it's cost me a dollar 50 towards them you can't make money this way anymore on eBay. And I'm going through a circumstance where I don't have the time to go and look and I would assume that they would do that because the price that they're charging you how hard is it to keep the documentation in their system, guess what zero effort! Once again that would help their customers and you would think they would want to do that so your point is mute

Message 48 of 76
latest reply

What a ridiculous and unhelpful response.  It’s an electronic service.  It’s not unreasonable to expect there would be records.  Stop lecturing everyone.

Message 49 of 76
latest reply

It cost nothing for eBay to archive this data.  They are doing nothing but hiding their own weenie so they can play dumb when they are caught cooking their own books,  

We use online tools (and pay for them) to make our lives easier.  Who do you think you are to criticize another's bookkeeping methods anyway?

Message 50 of 76
latest reply

Hi! the only way is if you go on sales, and you csan work it from there since it has the ability to goback for a while, yet the only draw back is that you have to do by quarters so ever 3 months

Message 51 of 76
latest reply

Not everyone using ebay is a business. Excuse us individuals who helped ebay get off the ground years ago are being ignored, and the businesses who are consuming it now are so arrogant.
Message 52 of 76
latest reply

Penguins...you are supposedly running a big business. Get back to work and stop hijacking this thread! There are small people out here that are looking for answers, not your condemnations!
Message 53 of 76
latest reply

This thread is from 2013 and post from 2016.
Please don’t come in and disrespect a very helpful person that volunteers their time here.
Thank you

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 54 of 76
latest reply

Yeah you said the same thing over and over and over... Chill T F Out. Glad you keep such good records LOL.

Message 55 of 76
latest reply

I found this:

My account

seller account

fees

customize views (over to the right)

date range up to 4 months

apply

Here you can see both the final value fee on the sale and the final value fee on shipping per item. eBay should make it much easier to view this information but clearly they don't want us to find it.

Message 56 of 76
latest reply

I found what I was looking for under old invoices!  Thank you!  

I just wanted to find an old item I had so I could relist it without having to start a new listing.  

Message 57 of 76
latest reply

If you sell on ebay or any other site you are acting as a business no matter how much or how little you sell.

Ebay is a business that does not find it financially feasible to host huge amounts of data storage.They expect you to store your own data and you agree to that by listing here.

This is a user to user board not eBay employees.
----------------------------------------------------------------
When people show you who they are, believe them
Message 58 of 76
latest reply

let them burn in hell
Message 59 of 76
latest reply

Ebay layout is stupid these days - once upon a time it had a LOT more past info etc and one could list something in an auction starting at $1 without risking selling it for that or having to start at minimum acceptable price.
Message 60 of 76
latest reply