cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sold or Unsold History more than 60 days old

Could anyone tell me if there is a way to access your sold and unsold listings that are more than 60 days old? I would like to relist a few items but can not locate the listings as they do not seem to appear if they are more than 60 days old. Thanks for any help...

Message 1 of 76
latest reply
75 REPLIES 75

good for you!
Message 31 of 76
latest reply

Ridiculous that it's only 2 months. I just spoke to Ebay and they confirmed that 2 months is it. With Amazon is 10+ YEARS.
Message 32 of 76
latest reply

Easiest way is just go into your email and search for "Your eBay item sold" or "eBay item didn't sell"
It will bring up just the emails from Ebay about your items that sold or need to be relisted.

Hope this helps, it works great for me.
And yes I think they should go back farther, it's not like it would be any extra work for them, just change a couple numbers, and viola.

Message 33 of 76
latest reply

If you've saved your emails from ebay, you may find a "Relist" message that will allow you to reactivate and relist the item with just a couple of clicks.  "Your item didn't sell, but try again." may appear in the body of the message.  Just click the RELIST NOW button that's in the email.

Message 34 of 76
latest reply

Go to My eBay right top page corner.

On the right side pane Orders click on first line See All Orders.

On Manage All Orders - select Last 90 days - paste in Buyer user name  box.

Message 35 of 76
latest reply

Op July 2013 ugh 😑

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 36 of 76
latest reply

Hi I am looking for the link to see items i sold this past year , it only shows last 60 days. Please advise where to go. 

Message 37 of 76
latest reply

I sell similar items several times a year, in the past I always went to a previous item, sold or unsold, and could select "Sell something similar". 

Now I can't

Message 38 of 76
latest reply

There is a 'deleted' option to where you can find your 'deleted' items - go to 'ebay', not on your account, but 'online', and ask the ? and it will come up with the procedure.

Message 39 of 76
latest reply

I'm confused.  I don't see where the original poster stated they are running a business. Nor do I see where they complained about not keeping or being able to find sales records for a business. The original thread is titled "Sold or Unsold History more than 60 days old".  The poster states they wish to relist an old item (60+ days old) but cannot locate the old posting. They simply want to use their old verbiage, shipping options, etc.. for a relist or new listing. Not everyone on eBay is running a business. 

Message 40 of 76
latest reply

Aren’t you the OP from years ago?

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 41 of 76
latest reply

Who said I'm running a business? Presumptuous much?
Message 42 of 76
latest reply

Some folks needs to do Taxes and it is necessary to have the sales records available for several years.  60 to 90 days are ridiculous. 

Message 43 of 76
latest reply

Yeah, that doesnt help if you are trying to find an old listing. Also, even though it is our business, it is also THEIR business and not keeping records of sales past 60 days is ridiculous. 

Message 44 of 76
latest reply

I was able to find old listings through the confirmation emails ebay sends when you list, sell, or cancel something or if an item doesnt sell. So if you havent opted out, you can access the listing this way. 

Message 45 of 76
latest reply