Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sellers

Why do sellers that use USPS select "do not ship to P.O. Box"? Don't they know that the P.O. Box is always you post offices primary address? If a buyer has a P.O. Box your parcel must show it. If you send a package USPS to a street address and the re...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS issue

Hello has anyone has had an experience where your purchase gets sent back to the seller due to “addressee invalid” I’m in an apartment and listed appropriate unit and it is very clear which unit is which. I’m not sure what to do at this point they ch...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancelled an Item

Was about to win and the seller canceled. How can I leave a bad review on his profile? Also winning another item from him and want to pull my bid. I don’t want to buy anything from this D***. How do I pull my bid?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Dropshipping

On this page https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/posting-items/setting-postage-options/drop-shipping?id=4176 I find the following statements "Drop shipping, where you fulfill orders directly from a wholesale supplier, is allowed on eBay." "However, lis...

NOT RECEIVING TOP RATED SELLER DISCOUNTS

Since March 2024, I have not received my top rated seller discounts for at least 10 of my sales. I have all the details. This seems to be happening most frequently with sales over $100. I WORK HARD TO MAINTAIN MY TOP RATED STATUS. WHY AM I NOT RECEIV...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors