Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

shipping calculaor

The calculated shipping rate is not working on my sold items. 3 items I shipped yesterday were much higher than the shipping cost sent to buyers. I tried to figure out what went wrong, but I can't. Any help would be appreciated!

Counterfeit Perfume - Le Labo Santal 33

Hi, has anyone got stuck with a fake bottle of perfume, and because I was holding it as a gift, I went 9 days over the return policy. I get the 30 day return policy, but what about sellers getting away within on a technicality, it's counterfeit!! I b...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Contacting a eBay member

Does anyone know how to contact an eBay member who bought something from a seller? I am looking to buy a very similar item from the seller and wanted to ask the buyer a question about the item. thank you in advance

New account with listings not showing up for potential buyers

I set up a new account two nights ago and my items are still not searchable by potential buyers. All of my account information is entered and my listings are showing as active. A Google search shows that listings can take up to 24 hours to be searcha...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fraud

I was scammed by fake phone numbers on PayPal and ebay . $1,600. In gift cards. Can't there be a way to red flag these card numbers?? I called to have thus done to me on both phone numbers. When I called the fake ebay number a guy tried to do the sam...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors