Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refusing a counteroffer

I’m definitely not going to accept the seller’s counteroffer but I really don’t want to have him and his offer left hanging out there for the 23 hrs left for me to respond. I’m afraid to hit anything without some guidance for fear to buy the unwanted...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wrong shipping address

I placed an order and thought it would automatically have a the correct address bc I had just used it to buy from another seller, but it came up wrong after I placed the order and I don't know how to correct the address. O tried to cancel the order b...

The item was defective. They tell me I cannot appeal

Are you ordered an iPad from the seller seller sent me an email said it was new and under warranty you can't get a warranty from a third-party guaranteed 100% but when the item did not arrive I put in the claim saying this thing is running late it's ...

Problem with buyer

I’m not a professional seller, just downsizing home items. I sold a pair of sneakers, that never fit me, they looked to be in great condition. Buyer received them today, sent me pictures saying they fell apart and posted a bad review without giving m...

Old negative feedback removal?

I'm not a super-active ebay seller, mostly a buyer. I have one old negative feedback where the buyer was nasty and rather misrepresentative of the circumstances. I refunded his money in full, and let him keep the item as well. I tried to get ebay to ...

Counterfeit items

According to ebay and a legal federal law telling counterfeit items is illegal..However there are thousands of illegal counterfeit items for sale on ebay right now..When they are reported ebay refuses to remove them..For example some member now has 2...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

junk website

my last and final order would not allow me to choose anything but order by mistake so they would not have to pay shipping for return and when i told them they should pay they sent me usps estimates of 64,00 and refused to allow me to contact them aga...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

possible fraud

I have a buyer who has bought several items within 15 minutes. How do I contact Ebay to see if their funds are good or a fraud.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors