Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Accidentally refunded?

I purchased a CD that originally skipped in multiple places. I was convinced it was the CD. I contacted the seller and he said it was working fine when he tested it, but because I said it was skipping he'd give me a refund. In the meantime, I decided...

Using a ringlight

I'm looking to purchase a ring light to help with the pictures. I mostly sell items that can fit on a table top for pictures. If you've used a ring light, what do you use? I thought it would be a simple purchase, but there are a variety of options. I...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping multiple items to same buyer

Hi so I’m trying to help a buyer out in shipping. He ordered five fairly small items and I want to know how I can ship them on the same package and cut out some of the shipping cost

Cancel an item

I am a buyer how do I cancel an order the seller is not helping out. 

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

damage refund

An item I sent got damaged during shipping. The buyer returned it for a refund. How do I go about getting compensated through the insurance? It was insured up to $20 sent USPS.

Non-OEM "OEM" Apple batteries

I contacted eBay at least 5 times over the past 2.5 years about non-OEM Apple batteries being listed as OEM. I own and operate a computer repair shop so I occasionally have a need. When I need to buy an OEM Apple battery I have to zoom in on the phot...

Resolved! Item Not described accurate

I bought a sweatshirt that was not what was described. I got a flimsy, cheap t shirt that cant pass as a sweatshirt. It came from England and seller refuses to pay return ship, even tho Item is not as described in listing Not even close. This was goi...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors