cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay stole my money

Well, this is a good forum that is new to me.  Ebay is going downhill so fast.  I'm done with blaming the economy and will blame at least as much on Americans, but ebay is reallysucking by their overzealous catering of buyers, now I'm out $130 AND the item!

I sent a camera part to Japan because I've had success smelling out rats and shipping overseas.  It came back, in pieces and a complaint about 'item not as described' - WTF?  They disassembled it.  So, then I'm sitting n a destroyed $100 item.  Ebay goes and refunds their complete money order, including overseas shipping.  I've complained over and over and just get standard replies.

I WARN ALL PART-TIME SELLERS.   Ebay is not looking out for you.  I trust no buyers or ebay or Paypal now and will only sell junk I don't care about or has no complexity (ability to be wrecked or dismantled).

Message 1 of 91
latest reply
90 REPLIES 90

Ebay stole my money

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

Message 91 of 91
latest reply