2017 Spring Seller Update

Welcome to the 2017 Spring Seller Update discussion board. This board was open with support from eBay staff on 2/28 & 3/1. The board is now closed. If you'd like to continue to discuss the Seller Update, please use our Selling discussion boards. Thank you.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Depressed over seller updates

I dred this every year, because it's getter harder and harder to make a profit here. Feel like I'm only making spending money. I go to the post office sometimes twice a day, and make an effort to get things scanned. This is not an easy task, because ...

HOW ABOUT LETTING US THE SELLERS VOTE ON THESE TOPICS !!

I'M CONVINCED THAT THE PEOPLE WHO COME UP WITH THESE NEW CHANGES ARE NOT TRYING TO MAKE A LIVING SELLING ON E-BAY.JUST REMENBER... PROVEN FACT.. THE BIGGER YOU GET THE MORE HAEDACHES, THEN .........BOOM .. SOMETHING ELSE COMES ALONG AND PEOPLE MOVE T...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 2 helpful

Seller Updates

Obviously with the new updates and rates, Ebay wants us to go to Amazon. Every year Ebay gives me more reason to stop selling on Ebay. Everyone that I know that is selling on Ebay is really upset with the new updates. Sales are down and then Ebay hit...

Working Days Question

Does working days only apply to same day shipping? The seller update constantly mentions same-day shipping so it is confusing if it's saying it only applies to that handling time or for all handling times. If I have a 2 day handeling time and I put I...

Resolved! Impossible To Meet Seller Performance Standards When Nothing Sells Anymore

eBay's Management has made selling almost impossible. All the do, id drive sells away with their Draconian Sell Standards and though we are EMPLOYEES. I am a CUSTOMER. and driving away buyers by making it hard to get what they want when they want it....

thanks Ebay for making my day easier

The news about the TRS discount being cut in half inspired me to NOT take my tubs of mail into the P.O. line anymore to get immediate acceptance scans. I delivered them to the local P.O. loading dock as in years past. Sure enough, no acceptance scans...

User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 7 helpful

Spring Seller Update!

Did you expect fees to go down? (me neither) Although, I'm glad to see the 3rd party ads disappear! (only positive) Higher fees and less TRS discount! (**bleep**?) I tried "promoted listings" before and they would always show up lower in search than ...

Below Standard FRICTION FEE?!

Really?!you are now hitting us for another 4% on top of the lost visibility, lost global access, lost revenue and lost hope?DISHONEST BUYERS who ABUSED RETURNS and a MEDICALLY NECESSARY "VACATION" which is the EBAY WAY to irresponsiblely SLAM US for ...

ebay top rated seller changes 2017

I cannot believe EBAY is once again making it HARDER for sellers to achieve success. It is bad enough the fees already, now they are decreasing the final value fee discounts by 10 percent, increasing the shipping tracking requirements to 95 percent! ...

Promotions Manager in Mobile: Question for Blues

From the update: Starting next month, we will display the best Promotions Manager special offers from sellers in search results on the eBay mobile app. I am glad to hear ebay will start displaying PM special offers in mobile, but I do have two questi...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.