cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving from Anchor store to Premium..when ??

With this new 75% rate hike to $300 a month Ill be moving back to a Premium store.. At what date do I do that w/o incurring additonlal fees for downgrading as I am getting the "annual" rate currently.. I just looked now and of course the old rates and schedules are all that available.. I have about 2500 listings.. will the additional listings over the "free" 1000 still be .05 per ? Please help..

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

When cancelling an annual subscription, should I be seeing a warning at the top telling me I will be charged a early termination fee of $xx.xx  if I cancel now.

Message 16 of 20
latest reply

i will be down grading my store as well, can't go to 10,000 listing overnight. your right ebay shoul have done this over a period of 6 months to a year to give time to get up to the 10,000.

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

Thanks for this info--I will be downgrading from Anchor to Premium (maybe 2 ) also--best to do it by May 5th not wait til June 5th...right???
Message 18 of 20
latest reply

My neighbor had a $5k week last week using that new Close5 app.  Cash money without the middleman should always be a welcome site. 

Message 19 of 20
latest reply

@penelopemporium wrote:
...  I will be downgrading from Anchor to Premium ... best to do it by May 5th not wait til June 5th...right???

If you cancel after April 30, you will be billed for the whole month of May, including pro-rated at the new rates for May 6-31.

Message 20 of 20
latest reply