Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Resolved! Getting a price for multiple items

Hi, I'm trying to create a listing; but due to size etc the items are in two separate boxes. I have added one box to the listing using the pricing guide. However when I add a second package it doesn't offer me the same services - can anyone help? How...

Item Specifics not updating

Hi, I was updating my item specifics after filling out all required fields and they are not updating after I click save. Any recommendations? Thanks,

Help! Sold item being returned to authenticator

I recently sold a Cartier watch with eBay's "Authenticity Guarantee". I printed the label directly from eBay so it had the correct info. It shipped to the authenticator, passed, and was being sent to the buyer, only now it is being returned to sender...

I try to first listing

I try to list item When I try the show the error please help to to sell Error is " To maintain a safe trading environment, eBay places limits on the number of categories sellers can list in. Currently, you do not have required permission to sell in t...

Cheap Shipping

I'm confused....I have a lot of used books to list. I don't understand how other sellers can sell a book for $3 and offer free shipping. And there are a ton of similar listings. Even with media mail rates, I can't turn a profit selling a $3 book. Can...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 61 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! Ebay cancelled a buyers purchase

We canceled a sale for your securityWe wanted to let you know that a bid or order for the listing below was canceled because of an issue with the buyer’s account:We understand that this must be disappointing, but unfortunately the buyer, redacted, is...

UPS Claim

I have gone to the UPS website and tried to process two claims. It tells me it can't be done. How do I process a claim from UPS through eBay

Ebay always sides for buyers favor

Buyer claims I sent an empty box. At first Ebay decided on my favor, Then their "backroom" decided in the buyers favor because he filed a police report. I try to appeal case but they simply won’t let me appeal. When I asked why did you decided with t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors