Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 26 helpful

Vinyl Records Category - Far Fewer Item Specifics

Has anyone noticed that there are far fewer required and additional (optional) item specifics presented when listing in the vinyl records category? You can still add custom attributes, but many fields that were there previously are now gone (such as ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebay store or private seller

I'm a collector who is getting out of collecting and selling my collection. I have roughly 500 items to sell. Should I use ebay store or use private non store method?

Order Discount promotion not showing any listings

I have a Buy It Now listing with many variations that I want to set a discount for. I set it to 20% when buying more that 5 items. When I go to Select Items, it says I have 0 items found. I have several Auction listings as well. None show up. I have ...

Up and Running Grant Winners 2023

I haven't had much time to look at the list, but a fair number of smaller sellers of used items: https://www.marketscreener.com/quote/stock/EBAY-INC-4869/news/EBay-Announces-Fourth-Annual-Up-Running-Grants-Recipients-44940680/

Selling limit

What does it mean when it says that I only have 4 more sells for this month? I know there was a limit of how many thing I could list, but I didn't know that there was a limit of how many sales I have. I have a standard store and can list up to 1000 i...

Sellers With 0 Feedback Sold Items For Abnormally High Prices ?

Was researching the "solds" on an item I had acquired to determine pricing. Many pages of this item (2001 Holiday Celebration Barbie New in Box) sold for anywhere between $5 and $35. However, if I sorted from "Highest Price" sold to lowest, I noticed...

Jordan 1s did not pass authentication?

I sold a pair of retro patent bred Jordan 1s on eBay recently. They are very real as I bought them directly from the retailer. Why could these have been denied? I’m really confused. My listing was very specific and included a lotof photos of the prod...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account Restricted and payouts on hold. Being told it will take months despite complete transparency

I’m new and sold 25 items, eBay is holding payouts despite the fact I bought shipping from eBay and all items that I had an original receipt for I included in the box to the winning eBay buyer, it says this in the listings and messages, I can’t rewar...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyers Offering Minimum Then Let Counter Offer Expire

Hi All, As new eBay sellers, we are still learning the art of pricing our items strategically. Due to this, we typically allow offers.During the past several days, we have received a number of 'minimum offer' offers. I usually respond quickly with a ...

Resolved! What's wrong with printing labels?

I printed three, now all of a sudden I can't print any... It keeps saying something went wrong, and it couldn't print the label. It charged paypal for one of them and then immediately refunded me. C.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors