eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Toys & Hobbies

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.

Wow, It's been so long since I've been here. 

I found a blond no bang last fall, but didn't plan on keeping her.  I'm really into the mod Barbie scene right now and didn't want to venture into Francie land.  Her hair is thick and beautiful and well, I've become attached.

She only came with her orange panties and they are full of holes.  She's also missing her headband.  Can someone please post a picture of what the headband  looks like, close up?  Maybe I could make a new one for her. 

Also, what outfit would look the best on her or should I try to find a replacement of the original? 

Thank you in advance!

Toys & Hobbies discussion

We sell only Disney Store authentic original items - proof of purchase available.

Now, what the problem is that many buyers come to us after being a victim of a new scam on ebay.

Lots of Asian sellers will use Disney's stock photos or authentic sellers photos and use them

to advertise their goods that have NOTHING remotely to do with authentic items.

May buyers come to me with desperate help how to tell apart someone who sells authentic prodct from

fake product as it becomes impositibliity since pictures do lie and so does description. It is only

after waiting for WEEKS that dissapinted parents and kdis who wait for the items do get finally

a shipment that looks like a dollar store jocke. Of course price is one of a dead giveaway but

there is sometime hard for buyers to do so.

I wish Ebay had some system to help innocent buyers to knwo the difference between fake and authentic

right of the bet and impose some rules of listing items from China in more honest way.

For now we get a lot request for help from buyers who come to us and buy our items and then

need something more that we don't have and they stop trusting any sellers and are afraid to buy

after burnign themselves with purchases of fakes and bootlegs.

I think it is very bad for ebay in general and very bad for parents who try to protect their kids from

buying toys with led and other heavy metal and end up getting toys from China tha are UNTESTEd

and in no way branded and protected uner US laws.

That is sad. Ebay should find a way to protect children and parents and support sellers of authentic items.

i have a porcelain doll collection from The New England Collectors Society,a division of Reed & Barton Silversmiths called "Children of the World" containing about 21 or so porcelain dolls,with their stands and ID cards,that were purchased in the late 1980's and early 1990's.i am trying to find a value for the entire collection or for each doll.the ID card contains information such as:nation name,square mileage of country,population,capital,and monetary unit,and also has the name of the doll,for example:Martina who is from Czechoslovakia.each doll is clothed in its native dress.any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a few Barbie kitchen sets from 1990's.  Each counter on these have pink stains.  Are they there on purpose, to make it look like marble?  I see it on other sets that are up for sale

New Message
Subject Author Kudos Replies Latest Post
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 7
This is a topic with new unread messages 1 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 2 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 3