eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups are a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Toys & Hobbies

Found these two toy steam engines at an estate sale, no makers name or others markings? They look like they are 1950s vintage and were working at some point in time. Any help as always will be much appreciated. THANKSsteameng 004a.jpg

steameng 006a.jpg

steameng 002a.jpg

steameng 005a.jpg

steameng 002b.jpg

Toys & Hobbies discussion

Jul 2, 2015 10:07:30 AM PT

Help with toy steam engines 1950s vintage

So I have an unopened one of these. The final Lesson, The Last Battle. It is in pretty good condition. Amazon has them at prices from $380-$500+. This can't be right. Anyone know what the real going rate is on these?

It's been over a month now and the new system is not working for wargames at all.

The previous category allowed wargamers to easily browse through the 10,000-15,000 wargames are tyically listed on eBay at any given time, confident that this search was reeling in well over 95% of what was out there. You could check closing and newly listedi tems efficiently.

The new system lumps wargames in with all manner of other games. This forces the wargamer to either wade through 200,000 to 400,000 plus items [depending on what caetegory chosen], or resort to time consuming item-searches in the broader Toys & Hobbies - something you used to reserve for fine-tuned searches only.

The 'War' Theme filter is worse than useless - it filters out almost all wargames.

It's time to bring back a simple War Board Game category sot everything is under one roof again.  

Jul 4, 2015 7:14:53 AM PT

Time To Restore "War Boardgame" Category

Hi, me and my dad go metal detecting in Ann Arbor MI I found this and have tried to find any information about it I have seen simalar ones that are doorstops. This one is only 2 1/2 inshes high and weighs 3 ounces I think it is iron or some kind of metal. I am 12 years old and would appreciate any help. Thanks PS we found this in a spot where we found many coins from 1909 to 1951 and this other egg shaped coin pice that says 1935 tenth annual convention ? Thanks in advance Elise

Jul 3, 2015 5:04:57 PM PT

Kewpie doll ?

I purchased these a few years back at local flea market. Even the lady that I bought them from had know idea what they were used for. They are cast iron, and the length is 8 3/4". They aren't sharp enough to cut anything, and almost to fat to be letter openers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jul 4, 2015 10:17:42 AM PT

Cast Iron Bird Knives

New Message
Subject Author Kudos Replies Latest Post
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 1 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 14 8