eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups are a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Toys & Hobbies

I bought a doll on ebay that was described as EUC.  It was NO where near EUC.  I took pictures and wrote email to seller and told her that I was unhappy because the doll was in such poor shape.   She told me to keep the doll and that she would refund me my entire cost because she didn't need a doll anyways.   I told her to at least keep 20.00 of the money.  A week past and no refund..  I wrote her a couple of emails ...and no reply....So I went the resolution thingy and filed a complaint....  The seller then emailed me with really ugly and angry words ...said that she had been moving and that her phone had been out of order....and was just so ugly....She requested that I send the doll back before I could get refund...  Thing is...my little girl liked the little ugly and well used babydoll... I would not have let her get attached to it but I thought we were going to get to keep it.  I told my little girl that we had to send it back and she went to pieces and i have tried several times to tell her that we needed to send it back and that we would get her a new one later on....and she was totally upset!!  I raise this child, who is no relation to me and with no "rights" and no money from anyone...and I live on disability, so i'm not one that can afford to pay for a doll that is in terrible shape...I've already had to sew the dolls legs and arms, and her hair is hideous....but my little girl loves her.....so problem now is......why doesn't the seller who told me to keep the doll be made to stand by her word and refund my money?  My little girl doesn't need anymore stress and disappointments in her life than she already has dealt with in her 5 years of life.....and I can't afford to just let this go.....i'm just so distraught over this....

Toys & Hobbies discussion

What are the correct markings for a vintage side part American Girl barbie doll? Thanks for your help.

Toys & Hobbies discussion

New Message
Subject Author Kudos Replies Latest Post
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 1 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 216 66
This is a topic with new unread messages 1 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 2 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 0