eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Toys & Hobbies

This widget could not be displayed.

She is made in china for the pleasant co.  Thanks for any help you can give me.

102_5787.jpg     102_5784.jpg

Toys & Hobbies discussion

This widget could not be displayed.

Back in April, I paid  $210. on  a Pre-Order for a Captain America Winter Soldier Golden Age Figure....Due to be released 'In August or September'... The time passed, and in August I asked  about it; and was told that 'We`re waiting for our shipment from Sideshow' (Sideshow Collectibles, the sole destributor)... 

After being told that for a month, in September I contacted Sideshow directly and was told that the figure had not only released, but been shipped to EVERYONE who had ordered from them.  I talked with Sideshow`s Sales Manager, and with the Warehouse Manager...There was no pallet of figures waiting to be shipped to ANYONE..... was apparently A LIAR.  Sideshow actually omplained to Ebay about the listing, and Ebay`s 'response' was to DELETE the item page, thereby removing the evidence...AND any item number to reference. 

Further emails with  were nothing but MORE LIES, first more of  'delayed shipment' and then with 'We`ll issue you ar refund if we do not have enough of the figures".... Now they do not even respond.

PRESOLD AROUND 30 of these figures from $210-$300 EACH.....

ALL of the CHEATED buyers are now well-and-gone past Ebay/ PayPal`s concern because the time frame has long expired for complaints, claims and even Negative Feedback !   Conversations with Ebay Customer Service are pat tutorial recitations of Ebay Rules, The Bottom Line of which is that since no complaint was made within 45 days of the time of purchase, Ebay/Paypal does not have to care that I and DOZENS of other people were RIPPED OFF. 

It is disgusting how Ebay seems to  believe that since this inequity wasn`t addressed within 45 days, there is NO inequity to address !

SO..rolls right along, selling more stuff, delivering most...--but NOT the item they PRE-SOLD SIX MONTHS AGO--and Ebay apparently  condones their abuse of Ebay Rules to carry out the theft !

WHO IS THIS? WHAT IS THIS FIGURES NAME? KELLEY JONES RANDY BOWEN DARK HORSE COMICS #17 ARTIST PROOF THE HAMMER MINIATURE BUST #17???

Hello, I'm looking for help idenifying what type of airplane this model represents. All I can tell is that it's a bomber. I'd also like to learn something about who made the model and it's age. it's die cast metal., the guns revolve and I pretty sure it was not made to be a child's toy. It measures 8" long with a 12" wingspan.

Hi, I have never used this new board so please forgive me it I do it worng.  I have a vintage compo Shirley Temple doll and her original wig is here but is dirty...I did get the wig off her head but now I need to know the best way to clean a very dirty wig..I apreciate any help any one can give me....thanks.

I am new at listing Barbies and although I have some research materials haven't found an answer to my problem, so hoping someone can help me.

I have a Barbie that I believe to be a #5 Barbie®.  Her hair seems quite long but is in a braid and appears to have been that way for many years.  I hesitate to remove the braid as I saw one on EBay recently that said the braid was rare?  Anyhow it appears that the hair is only plugged around the perimeter of the head and the head is bald in the center.  I used a toothpick to pick through and discover this.  I have not took it down to see if any plugs are missing.  What do you know that could help me with listing this Barbie.  Am enclosing pictures.

Oct 22, 2014 7:39:37 PM PT

Barbie® #5

New Message
Subject Author Kudos Replies Latest Post
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 6