Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scam using actual ebay VPP purchase orders

I just about got scammed out of my money on an RV. First the listing was on FB marketplace. A good deal for a 2003 travel trailer. Contacted Paige so n so from listing. To come look at the unit. She sent back a message saying contact this email I wil...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 2 helpful

"Too good to be true" scam?

I recently saw a posting on Facebook for a camper. when I messaged the person about the listing, I got a reply from someone else saying they would only correspond by email. She responded with many pictures of a well maintained camper for a much too g...

cars

does ebay sell cars

GMC Factory Chrome Center cap 9596977

I have a GMC Acadia factory Chrome center cap. Part number 9596977. There is a name for the process to produce this cap and I have lost it.I intend to list it but want to get accurate information

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I remove/ turn off this video eBay added to my listings?

Just noticed eBay is putting a short video in the gallery of all my eBay motors listings (Parts & Accessories).It goes over the new "Guaranteed Fit" program they rolled out. But now it shows up after the initial listing image and buyers need to scrol...

Guarantee.png

EBAY Motors vehicle listing duration is hidden& deceptive!! Auto set for 7 days not 30!!

As if the new listing template wasn't already an awful step back in getting listings done now there's this hassle! If choosing a premium package dont make the mistake of thinking that its for 30 days, ebay sets it to ONLY 7 ! To change it you have to...

Screenshot 2023-01-10 at 11-55-25 Choose a package for your vehicle listing 1948 Studebaker Special eBay.png Screenshot 2023-01-10 at 11-57-40 Choose a package for your vehicle listing 1948 Studebaker Special eBay.png

Ebay warehouse?

This is the email I received about a vehicle for sale. Now, I'm here in Biloxi , Mississippi, at the Keesler Air Force Base. The car is already at the eBay warehouse here in Biloxi along with all the paperwork and the transaction will be done through...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 41 replies
  • 12 helpful

Harley Davidson - gas tank ID

Hello all, I am reaching out to the Ebay Community in hopes that someone can help me ID a Harley 883 gas tank...I attach pics - It is orange, says Harley Davidson 883, is duel chamber and has a white enamel bottom. I think it might be vintage 1970s b...

Harley 883 gas tank pic .jpeg Harley 883 gas tank pic 1.jpeg Harley 883 gas tank pic 2.jpeg Harley 883 gas tank pic 3.jpeg
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Another Ebay scam ?

Hi again, right now I'm in a military base... We are training, getting ready for Afghanistan. I am only allowed to check my email several times a day.We have to stick to email for now. Hope you can understand. The car is already at our Military Logis...

By from eBay motors

Is this a scam? Sound hard to be true. 

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors