Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 25 helpful

Ebay resolution Center unfair to sellers.

I listed an item on ebay that is at least 20 years old. I listed it as "mint" because it is. Mint measn relatively perfect which is almost perfect, not perfect. There was a small spot on which I never even saw. Well the buyer said I misrepresented th...

Ebay to eliminate phone contact with customers

Ebay must be getting desperate to shut down sellers who sell off of Ebay.So when I have a question about shipping after a buyer has paid I will not be able to call them about a potential problem. I have to mail out within 1 business day and people do...

eBay valet for collectible currency?

I have a sizable collection of collectible currency but have been very slow about getting it online, but could really use the funds. What experiences have people had with valet (or whatever its called now)? Can something that is a collectible like an...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Spoof Email

I got 2 Spoof emails today, and ebay claims they are not from them. It looked like the one I got previously, so I clicked on a link. 1 was seller update, and the other was update to user agreement.It was from: eBay eBay@reply1.ebay.com.Had to change ...

Another Bizarre Promotion from eBay

eBay has a promotion as follows. $10 final value fees cap - list by 5/13, keep more profit List now, pay no more than $10 in final value fees on up to 5 sales of $100 or more. So, if you list 5 items for $100.00 each and by some miracle one sells you...

Locally listed item price

I have an item listed on eBay but it is also listed locally. A potential bidder wants to know the locally listed price. Should I feel obligated to devulge that information?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Listing Tool Problems, html link causing problems maybe? Used to work just fine!

Is anyone else having problems with the listing tool lately? If I try to Revise or Relist an item, the Description field shows up as blank; switching between Standard or html makes no difference. If I go ahead and 'subimit" anyway, the Description is...

Resolved! Buyer bought my toner that doesn't fit his machine

1. The buyer had a weird request for shipping. He was staying at a hotel and wanted copier toner to be sent to his hotel since it was urgent? weird. whatever, did it. 2. I have the model # and the machines it is made for on the TITLE and BODY of the ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

No more discounts for Top Rated Sellers?

So I see with the new seller update as of the 20th of June, you know that's the date your dashboard evaluates your last months selling performance:). anyway, eBay will require the tracking for your listings uploaded within 1 business day of the sale ...

User avatar by Scout
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How To Get Long Side Bar To Mark Question From Response In A Post?

How do you put the side bar in messages needing a response...to separate the question from a answer.Is that done with a temp page or something? Is it a copy and paste...I haven't figured it out yet...any help would be appreciated.

Fed-Ex Claim Through Ebay, Is it even possible?

So I had a large, framed art print get damaged in shipping. The glass shattered. It was packed well with a foam pad, tape over the glass, protection on the corners, etc. It was still damaged. I understand I am taking a risk shipping something like th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling limits

I called eBay customer service to raise limits on my selling. Everything was fine until they told me the reason I'm not eligible. They asked me what state I live in. And what county. I live in Ohio and In stark county. As soon as I said stark county ...

No longer able to list multiple shipping options?

I notice that I am only able to offer ONE shipping option suddenly. Am I doing something wrong? Would like to offer priority mail & media mail as an option on some books I'm listing but it's only letting me choose one or the other.

International Fraud

Around December I sold a Lego set to some guy in the Philippines and at their request I sent it out First Class via USPS. Apparently the USPS doesnt keep track of it after it leaves the US, unless you pay for other services. It never showed up as bei...

PayPal Chargeback = Free Stuff for Buyers = Us Screwed

Where EXACTLY is the Seller Protection? I am going to suppose things would change if EBay was on the losing side of this equation. They are getting their money regardless. I may have to switch to Facebook or similar. At least some platform where I am...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors