cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I try to first listing

I try to list item

When I try the show the error please help to to sell 

Error is " To maintain a safe trading environment, eBay places limits on the number of categories sellers can list in. Currently, you do not have required permission to sell in this"

How can I do 

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

I try to first listing

@voltedgeplc 

You have been signed on to eBay for 3 days.  Did you sign up for managed payments to be paid for any sales? My guess is no.  You cannot just become an eBay member and start selling.  There are requirements and protocols for all would be sellers that you must complete.  Here are 3 links to get you started:

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/selling/start-selling-ebay?

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/getting-paid/introducing-managed-payments-ebay?id=4795

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Payment-Resources/Were-you-asked-to-link-a-Payoneer-account-for-payout...

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

I try to first listing

Dear sir 

I connect payoneer account and it's verification done still not able to list please help me for this 

Sir can I have your number or email fom solution  ???

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

I try to first listing

@voltedgeplc   I'm reading this as just not allowed to list in the category........we don't know what you are trying to list.......but if I were you, I would try to list a different item and see if that works.......... 

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

I try to first listing

Dear sir 

I try to list 

Allen bradly  1769-ER-BB1B

Used Condition 

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

I try to first listing

Sooooo... this isn't Ebay tech support or anything... just message boards with fellow Ebay members.

You may want to contact Ebay directly using the number on the "Contact Us" page (I haven't CALLED Ebay in forever, so don't know how it all works any more)

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

I try to first listing

@voltedgeplc 

After you connect your Payoneer account and are verified by Payoneer, then you need to wait until eBay sends you an email and says that your account is read to start selling. From what other sellers using Payoneer have said, this usually takes several weeks. So you need to wait until eBay tells you that you are ready to start selling.

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

I try to first listing

@voltedgeplc 

Sir...You must wait to be approved by eBay.  Sometimes it can take up to 30 days.  Be patient.  

Have a great day,

Signed, NOT sir. 

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

I try to first listing

Dear sir 

I received mail from Ebay 

Ebay says you are ready to sell 

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

I try to first listing

Dear sir thank you for giving your valued time.

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

I try to first listing

That's great!  Good luck to you!

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

I try to first listing

@voltedgeplc 

Happy to help you!

Happy Selling!

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

I try to first listing

@voltedgeplc wrote:

Dear sir 

I try to list 

Allen bradly  1769-ER-BB1B

Used Condition 

That's a pretty expensive computer part, if I searched correctly........as a new seller, you may have restrictions as to what you can sell........the value of items.......and the number of items you can list......

Start with an inexpensive item........to be sure you CAN list........

Message 13 of 13
latest reply