Sporting Goods
Get the play-by-play for buying and selling sports equipment here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is this hunting item banned?

So I suspect the item I want to list is banned or something, perhaps it makes people upset? It’s called WINCHESTER MIDGET HAND TRAP (patent 1919). Has something to do with Pigeons, skeet shooting? There are lots of skeet clay pigeon throwing devices ...

Resolved! Need guidance on wiring a Rugcel 12000lb winch without an owner's manual. Seeking advice for connect

I am seeking assistance for a Rugcel 12000lb. winch, needing an owner's manual. Specifically, guidance on connecting the four wires emerging from the box atop the winch and requesting support to ensure proper wiring for optimal functionality and safe...

Replica, toy, and prop firearms policy

We have recently had two Air Gun/BB gun/Pellet Listings removed from eBay for violating the "firearms policy" because there isn't an orange tip on the item or a disclaimer stating the item has an orange tip.Only recently has this become a problem for...

Powell Peralta Skateboard ID

So I cannot find an exact match for this skateboard (garage sale find). It is obviously 2013 Powell Peralta. But I can’t find that exact graphic anywhere and I know the prices of boards can swing wildly based on that.Anyone know anything?

289954219_10160249547051974_7886030823138470100_n.jpg

Resolved! DEFECTS

Can't believe that ebay is unable to correct their mistakes. A buyer failed to pay the shipping costs and wouldn't answer my emails for two weeks. I canceled the sale based on his failure to pay. Ebay charged me with a defect and suspended my account...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Store URL

Hi Team, I was wondering if there is any way to change my url to BangerBreakzLLC without having to delete the store. Thanks!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors