cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting a price for multiple items

Hi,

I'm trying to create a listing; but due to size etc the items are in two separate boxes. I have added one box to the listing using the pricing guide. However when I add a second package it doesn't offer me the same services - can anyone help? How do you get a price to ship two boxes please?

TIA

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If you're going to send the item in 2 boxes, you need to figure out the pricing for each box then add them together and that's the price you enter for your listing. If you're using calculated you'll have to work out what weight you need to enter to get the pricing for 2 boxes together.

Then when it sells and you go to ship it do the label for one box first, then choose print another label and enter the details for the second box for the second label.

Remember that if you're using EIS to ship internationally you can't send more than one box for a listing.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

If you're going to send the item in 2 boxes, you need to figure out the pricing for each box then add them together and that's the price you enter for your listing. If you're using calculated you'll have to work out what weight you need to enter to get the pricing for 2 boxes together.

Then when it sells and you go to ship it do the label for one box first, then choose print another label and enter the details for the second box for the second label.

Remember that if you're using EIS to ship internationally you can't send more than one box for a listing.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@33simon32 

You are registered in the UK. This is the USA community. 
Responses here will pertain to the USA site. 

You will get better answers if you ask here it’s the UK community board. 

No one asked, but I am looking forward to the day when having feedback default sorted by relevance seems right.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thank you for the answers; I hadn't realised this was the US board, so I should have asked in UK, although the answer about adding up the packages once using the same carrier twice works for me.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply