eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups are a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Special Interest Groups

Community
Special Interest Groups
Title Posts
Group

Radio Control Rock Crawling on a Budget.

RC rock crawling. Anything on rock crawling big budget low budget any scale if it's rock related you're welcome here.
Group

The GIF Gang

A gang group of users who create (or use) GIF's. Most of the members here are probably from Photobucket. This can also be for anyone who likes GIF's! Share any GIF's that you have made, use, or just like! Everyone is welcome!!!!

Group

LGBTs Gay eBay

A great group for the LGBT community to exchange eBay interests, collections, hobbies, issues regarding inspiration, acceptance and/or discrimination within the eBay community. Negativity, harassment, slander and any other discriminatory behavior will be reported!
Group

doll collectors

A place to share information and photos C.O.A and letters and advertising For collectors who have dolls and wish to have the information for buyers and sellers a resource centre for information only to be saved and printed to put with your dolls As the dolls here are not for sale for those who have a collection of magazines doll catalogues or articles on a specific doll that some wants please contact the person enquiring if any one has links to other sites please add if it helps someone on a question
Group

Murphy's Place

Group

Member Advisors

Meeting room for volunteer eBay support teams. Closed membership by invitation only.
Group

LWOAG

LWOA is the acronym for "Little Works Of Art Group." The LWOA Group consists of talented artists who use various mediums to create one of a kind creations to sell on Ebay. The group stresses quality over quantity.
Group

House of Truth

All are welcome to post here. This place is all about being yourself, Truth, and Honesty. Introduce yourself in a new topic here if you like. I will strive to make "our" forum here a relaxing place to let your hair down, and say whatever you like. Thank you for signing up
Group

Hot Wheels

Hot Wheels collectors from all over!!
Group

1 Panelist Place (eBay Insighters)

A group for members of the eBay Insighters customer panel.
Group

Bugs & Buys

An open forum to discuss bugs & buys on eBay
Group

Sacred Texts Study

A group to encourage interest in other spiritual traditions for learning, education and growth. . The group will share spiritual insights from other religions. In other words if you are a Buddhist you would only share the teachings of other religions. And the same thing applies to members of other religions. The idea is to find a quote or a story from another spiritual tradition that truly inspired you and share it with the rest of us. We can find out more to do as time goes on.
Group

Subway Map Collectors

For collectors (and sellers) of maps of subways, rapid transit systems, metros, underground railroads ... To post questions and answers about identifying and dating maps, background information about maps; maps wanted and maps admired. Relating to subways from around the world - New York, London, Berlin, Paris, Moscow, Tokyo, Beijing, Seoul, ...
Title Posts
Group

Military Veterans & Their Experience

A group for all military veterans, whether retired, former or currently serving in the military. We are happy to welcome those eBayers from around the world who may be interested in our war experiences.
Latest Topic - New Member
Animals (4 Items)
Title Posts
There are no unread messages in this message board

Animals

Latest Topic - Selling collectibles
Group

Catty Corner

Catty Corner is not accepting new members at this time.
Group

Dog Lovers Picture Share

This group is a place for dog lovers to share pictures of their beloved pets. I am starting this group as a way to get reference photos for my work- I sculpt lots of things from polymer clay and I do a lot of dog breeds but I would love to do mixed breed dogs! I don't have many photos of mixed breeds so I am calling out for photos to share for me to make new things for the whole market of people who would like to see things made that look like their dog. I do all kinds of animals so really all pets are welcome! I hope people want to share their great pictures with me- I am looking forward to some new inspiration! I am keeping this group private so we can eliminate spammers and such-
Latest Topic - miniature schnauzer
Group

Pawfectly Pets

This is a place to share pics of your little fur babies! Hi, I'm Rebecca, I'm a pet artist, I paint animal portraits. I have stared this group as a fun way to get images to paint and share pet pics with each other. The best part is, you get to see what your furry friend looks like as a painting! I plan to paint many, if not all, of the pics posted in this group. Once a painting is done I will post it here and reference the member's picture that I used! How fun is that!?! Please keep in mind that any paintings I do from the pictures posted in this group may be listed for sale and potentially used in reproductions for prints, mugs, coasters, and many other items that I sell with my paintings on them. Thank you for joining, now let's see some cute fluff balls!
Art & Artists (21 Items)
Title Posts
Group

12 AOK ~ 12 Acts of Kindness

This is an ART group for those who wish to do 12 acts of kindness a year (one a month) and express the AOK either realistically or symbolically through the arts.
Group

ACEO Art Cards Displaying and Framing.

Have one ACEO card? Or hundreds? Doesn't matter! Join this group, share and learn about ACEO collages, framing tips and ways to get more from any ACEO card! If you have at least one 2.5x3.5" size card than this group is for you!
Group

The Artists' Gallery

ART discussion, artists + art lovers talk ART +post images of ART
Group

ACEO Activity and Events Committee

This is a private, working sub-group of volunteers from the ACEO ~ Art Cards Editions and Originals eBay group. It is by invitation only. The ACEO Activity and Events Committee will brainstorm, lead, oversee, assist with contests, projects, competitions and other group events as they happen.
Group

ACEO ~ Art Cards Editions and Originals

Artists - gather together to learn the process of creating your own collectible trading cards. We may do exchanges, but this group is primarily for those who wish to create commercial trading cards for the saleable market.
Latest Topic - Re: Theme Week
Group

ACEO ~ XR ~ Adult Content ACEOs

This group is for those who wish to create and collect ACEOs displaying adult content or/and sexually related.
Group

ACEO Moderators

This is the group where I will use to fashion policies and charter for the other group.
Group

ATC & ACEO Enthusiasts

For those who love to create, buy, collect & sell Art Cards. ACEO = Art Cards, Editions & Originals. ALWAYS 2.5x3.5". All artists and art lovers are welcome to join.
Latest Topic - Currently Available
Group

BALLS

BALLS Comic Workshop Group.
Group

BALLS ~ XR ~ Adult Content Art

This group is for those who wish to create and collect BIG AND LITTLE LIMITED SIZE XR art displaying adult content or/and sexually related (nothing ever over 48" and rarely anything under a 1/2").
Group

Fresno eBay Artists

We're eBay members, who are also creative people. Anyone can join.
Latest Topic - My Fresno Arts
Group

Mods Discussion

Private
Group

Moderators - CMA, SFA, ATC & ACEO Enthusiasts

A new start.
Group

A Mosaic View Society

This is a group open to everyone. From beginners to established artists. We love to share ideas, techniques, experiences and have FUN! We are the fastest growing Ebay mosaic group with the most discussion topics! We have a very friendly group here who love to chat! We hope to see you here soon!
Group

Shabby Christian Artist Friends

We are NOT accepting New members at this time. Thank you very much and God Bless !
Group

Small Format Art *SFA*

This group is designed for artists creating any type of small format art. The art must be 14" or smaller in any one direction. It can be any media created and presented by the artist.
Latest Topic - My Artwork
Group

TMAP~Treasured Memories And Primitives

Treasured Memories and Primitives is a talented group of artists, crafters and sellers of handmade keepsakes! Vintage treasures, hand stitchery, handmade candles, primitive dolls and antique primitive pieces of the past can always be found at TMAP!
Group

USA PRIM

A Group of artists that appreciate folk art. We buy it, sell it, create it. If you are a creator of Primitive Art, and would like to join, please apply for membership.
Latest Topic - Join this group?
Group

Old Cartoons

A meeting place for everyone that loves the old cartoon series from the beginning to the mid 80's
Group

The Art Room

A place to come to Share Ideas. connect to other Artists or maybe just talk.. No listings required just pure fun..Ask to join today
Group

Feathers, Fins, and Furry Friends

This group is not accepting members at this time.
Book Clubs (1 Item)
Title Posts
Group

Authors, Writers, Editors & Literary Agents Lounge

A place for new and published writers,editors, and Literary Agents to discuss anything that has to do with the publishing industry. Come share your expertise, or find help from others. Teach and learn. Ask and answer questions. Talk about any books you may be reading or writing. Start your own topic. Relax and have fun.
Charities (1 Item)
Title Posts

Welcome to eBay Groups!

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, information, friendship among fellow members, create or join a Group today!
Computers (3 Items)
Title Posts
Group

Burnie Leach's Custom PC Guestbook

Hello, and welcome to my Guestbook. To leave a Guestbook entry, please click on the "Topics" link on the left hand side of the this page. Then click on the Blue "New Topic" button. You can write as much detail as you wish. Press the Blue "Post" button when you are done and that is it. Your comments will be transferred over to my listings for others to see. Once again, thank you for your business, and enjoy the new computer!

Welcome to eBay Groups!

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, information, friendship among fellow members, create or join a Group today!
Group

Computers, Networking, IT

For those (that find this) wishing for a place similar to the old board of same name without the fluff of cellphone and video game and photograph catter
Crafts (11 Items)
Title Posts
Group

Amazing Fabulous And Talented Crocheters

A group of talented crocheters who take pride in their crocheting. This group is open to ebay sellers only.
Group

Crafters Galore

Welcome to Crafters Galore. We are a group of Ebay Sellers and Buyers who like to come together and participate in learning and helping and encourage each other with different ideas for all kinds of crafts . We love to have fun and include the whole family in craft ideas.Please come and join in all the fun of Crafting. The only thing we will ask is that you post and enjoy yourself.
Group

ELITE4U

Thank you for visiting our little group! We are a group of talented artist who specialize in details , handmade, OOAK memories.... All your QUALITY items listed should have Elite4u in title . Link to all items in description. Logo in description or pictures. This gets more exposure
Group

Mystic Moonlight Crafts

A group to share ideas and info on any and all types of crafting. Come share your line of expertise or find help from other craftspeople.
Group

Oddments and Remnants

An opportunity to stay in touch with crafty ebay friends
Group

PPB4U

Thank you for visiting our new group! PPB4U is a group of talented crafters. This is great opportunity to meet other crafters, as well as list your handcrafted items on E-Bay! We are currently accepting new members who would like to sell with us and be part of this wonderful group!
Group

The Sewing Sisters Gathering Room

Group

Trolling Yancy Postcards

I have done a few different types of crafts to keep my hands busy & my mind occupied. I have found the most fun of crafts is learning something new. But at the same time it can be a pain in the bum when you can not figure something out. Hopefully this group will help others to feel free to come and share hints, ideas & make friends. I love doing rag quilts since I got my machine to do my ragging for me. This is a craft that take little to no skill and very easy to learn. May be why I like doing it. I also do machine embroidery by making my own designs to making pre-sewn designs and sell on eBay. I also do customizing work. One of my long loves is designing clothing. I started this
Group

TPHH

Thanks for coming to see us! We are a group of talented girls who strive every day to create beautiful and gorgeous items for you, your family and friends! We're known for our diversity, abilities and passion! Never will you come to know a more friendly & caring group!
Group

LaDeDa4u

Handmade Artisan Crafts from the Designers of Elite4u sister group
Group

Cheap Cheep Closeout Coop

The Cheap Cheep Closeout Coop is the home of all discounted, seasonal, and sale items from your favorite designers at The Paper Hen House on Ebay. Here you will find a variety of high quality items from our designers that no longer appear on our home page over at TPHH. They may be seasonal items, retired pieces, or just a great sale offered by the designers, but all of them are exceptional work at great prices! Feel free to look around and see what you might find that works perfectly for your scrapbooking needs!
eBay Friends (34 Items)
Title Posts
Group

The 13th Step

A group of friends who share strength and experience similar to 12 step programs in an open discussion of interests we have in common.
Group

Appleseed

An apple a day keeps the doctors away!
Group

BB Refugees

A friendly place for Book Board people to meet and carry on conversations like we used to.
Group

The Be Bop Diner

Latest Topic - AUGUST 2013 Corner Booth
Group

Bossy Fillies

A private gathering place to share common interests regarding our horses, past and present.
Group

The Clique

This is a group for ebay friends to come together to share stories and connect with each other.
Group

Coffee Lovers

A meeting place for all to come on in and talk about anything you like. Jump in anywhere, ask a question or start your own topic. There's a welcome thread where you can let us know you're here and receive a warm welcome. Although many of us drink coffee, the Group has nothing to do with coffee.
Group

The Country Cottage

A place where folks can meet, have fun and enjoy each others company
Group

eBay Addicts

This group is for those who are addicted to eBay

eBay Cafe

eBay Chat

eBay Friends From All Over

Latest Topic - blank positive feedback

The eBay Town Square

Group

eBoutique Designs

eBoutique Designs is for anyone that enjoys Custom & Boutique Couture.
Clothing, jewelry, accessories, decor, photos, graphics, etc.
We LOVE it ALL!

Buyers, sellers, designers, friends ...
ALL are Welcome Here!
Group

Friends Inside and OUT

A place where friends can come and just be real and not worry that what they say will be taken to some one else or that they will be made fun of or talked about. This place is a place to just hang out and talk about life. No hurt, no worries.

The Front Porch

The Homestead

Latest Topic - What's allowed here
Group

JoQ & Co.

Group

Ma guggen

Zum testen der neuen Software
Group

Malfunction Junction

* Sorry folks we aren't accepting any new members at this time, but thank you for your interest. *

Night Owl's Nest

Latest Topic - Scam!
Group

Outside the box

The Park

Latest Topic - ghosts
Group

Scrounge Lounge

An extension of the auction listing board chat thread The Scrounge Lounge.
Latest Topic - End of May 2014 Chat
Group

Simply Friends

WELCOME to SIMPLY FRIENDS Here you will find fun, friendship and fantastic ladies! We chat, play games, share our lives and get silly on occasion. If you might be interested in joining out vibrant circles of friends, welcome! We'd ask that you have a positive feedback score of at least 20, and an about ME Page where we can learn a little about you. If you haven't created your ME page yet, please let us know the name of another eBay groups you are active in. With the recent trend of eBay spamming of group members, we feel it necessary to learn a little about potential members before accepting a request to join. Click on JOIN GROUP to forward your request.
Group

Simply Friends Mods

This is a closed group for Moderators only of Simply Friends Group
Group

That´s What Friends Are For

Wenn die Trolle mal allzu lästig werden

The Soapbox

Latest Topic - BURNING MAN $360 A TICKET
Group

Todays' Chat

A place for Ebay members to come and chat.
Latest Topic - wow my own board
Group

Money not paid back by ebay..

Money not paid back by ebay.. post your story's....... I paid back $200 plus, did not get my $20.00 sellers fee back dell.neal
Group

WorldChat

A group for any and all. A place to express yourself, start topics, reply to them, News, Music, TV, Movies, Nascar, Star Trek, zombies, Cooking, Hobbies... Share and discuss, ask or answer questions, ect.
Latest Topic - The house of Truth
Group

Hot Wheels & more

A group of Hot Wheels collectors that love Hot Wheels.
Latest Topic - Other VW Pic
Group

Coin Collector Lovers

A group of coin collectors who can discuss coins, the newest prices, and more! Always happy to have new members!
Group

Other problems

Other problems group.
Title Posts
Group

eBay Partner Network

Educational Places (3 Items)
Title Posts
Group

Hideout

Büdde denkt daran, keine Kippen auf den Boden zu werfen....*mahnendguck*... Und nehmt Untersetzer!!...*keif*... Und ab 22 Uhr wird die Musik leise gedreht!.... Gekifft wird hier nicht!...*motz*... ...Und nun viel Spass!!! *gg*
Group

The End of False Religion is Near!

This is a group for Christians and people who sincerely want to know the truth about what the Bible teaches. Start a Bible discussion. Ask or answer questions. Make new friends.
Latest Topic - Read the Bible Online
Group

Hypothyroidism

This group is only for those who have Thyroid problems. Learn and teach others.
Families (2 Items)
Title Posts
Group

Genealogy Corner

The Genealogy Corner is for anyone and everyone that is interested in building their family tree. Whether you are a beginning or advanced genealogist this is the place for you!! Ask your questions or offer to share your expertise.
Latest Topic - Mayflower descendants

Welcome to eBay Groups!

Fan Clubs (2 Items)
Title Posts
Group

Beatles 4 Ever

861 Total Members Worldwide

USA (626) UK (32)
AU (13) CA (45)
Latvia (2) Ukraine (2)
Brazil (5) Israel (1)
Turkey (1), Singapore (1)
Thailand (2), Greece (1)
Poland (1), Philippines (3)
Portugal (2), China (4), Ecuador (1)
Belgium (4), Hong Kong (2)
Norway (7), Japan (7)
Russian Federation (7)
Ireland (1), New Zealand (1)
Spain (7), Sweden (4)
Netherlands (5), Italy (1)
Germany (5)
Denmark (6), Italy (9)
Costa Rica (1), Peru (1)
France (7), Czech Republic (1)
Finland (1), S Korea (2)
Argentina (2),
Latest Topic - Rare Beatles Album

Welcome to eBay Groups!

Gardeners (2 Items)
Title Posts
Group

The TenderHeart SisterHood

A Ladies only group for those who enjoy crafting, gardening and friendship.

Welcome to eBay Groups!

Groups for Groups (3 Items)
Title Posts
Group

Odds & Ends

Come here to talk about whatever strikes your fancy. Everyday life discussions
Latest Topic - depression glass
Group

Working Out the Kinks

This group is a place to work on solving technical problems related to leading a group. New members are not being accepted at this time.
Group

XR

Where the head honchos and key members of the XR family of groups come together to discuss, manage and plan XR business and special projects.
Health (3 Items)
Title Posts
Group

Aunty Bridget's Chatroom

Life, the universe and everything - just kidding!

Welcome to eBay Groups!

Group

Disabled

A group for The Disabled.
History (2 Items)
Title Posts
Group

History of Costume Jewelry

This group is for lovers of vintage costume jewelry. This group's purpose will be to share the history of vintage jewelry designers and companies, as well as helping others to identify marks on certain pieces. Personal stories and pictures about vintage jewelry companies/designers are welcome here. This is a place to seek or gain knowledge about jewelry history.

Welcome to eBay Groups!

Home Decoration (2 Items)
Title Posts
Group

An American Primitive Gathering

A place to gather and share ideas about hooking rugs, stitching quilts and samplers, dolls, penny rugs, pinkeeps and smalls to add an early and olde charm to our homes...not intended as a sellers group, rather a place to meet with friends new and old...

Welcome to eBay Groups!

Motors (3 Items)
Title Posts
Group

Car Shop

A place to chat about AM General, AMC/Rambler/Nash/IH, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, DeLorean, Dodge, Eagle, Ford, Geo, GMC, Hummer (AM General), Jeep, Lincoln, Mercury, Oldsmobile, Packard, Plymouth, Pontiac, Saleen, Saturn, Shelby, Studebaker. Post pictures of your cars. 8 Valve, 16 Valve.
Group

eBay Motors Meaningless Nothingness

This is , for time being, a temporary hangout in lieu of regular EBM board during the time from July 1 forward until boards are back.
Latest Topic - Links
Group

Honda Goldwings

Group for owners or potential owners of Honda Goldwing
Music (4 Items)
Title Posts
Group

Grateful Dead

If you are like some of us you enjoy collecting and trading products that reflect the Grateful Dead.
Latest Topic - Voodoo Dead
Group

Guitar Addicts and Collectors

This group is for anyone who collects guitars,vintage or new, electric or acoustic. My philosophy is there is no such thing as too many guitars. Whether you own 2 or 102, if you like talking about guitars, this is the place. All are welcome, Come on in!
Latest Topic - Bass bass and more bass
Group

Music & Musicians

From Beethoven to Roll Over Beethoven to the music from the Beethoven movies. From ABBA (or AC/DC) to ZZTop. If you want to know what a record is worth, when (and where) a guitar/trumpet/autoharp was built, what the chord progression is for Stairway to Heaven, you will find it here. Try your hand at Name That Band. (arriving soon) It just might expand your musical interests. No music or musicians are off-limits here. Every taste, every style. Share your opinions, share your playlists. Share the MUSIC.
Group

Beatles

Anything to do with the Beatles
Latest Topic - Rare Beatles Album
New To eBay (2 Items)
Title Posts
Group

New to eBay Chit Chat & More ~ EVERYONE WELCOME!

This is a place where New To eBayers gather and chat about whatever their little hearts desire. We love to see new faces so please hit the "Join" button, pull up a comfy chair and sit for a spell. This is an open group; all are welcome. No need to be a newbie in order to join; many of us have been around for a while. Take a look below for our daily chat thread and join in the conversation!
Group

test

test
Photography (3 Items)
Title Posts
Group

Digital and Film Photography

Here is where anyone who enjoys looking at or taking photos can come and discuss photography. Exchange shooting or Photoshop tips, compare photos, talk about their gear, talk about the gear they would like to have, help each other, share experiences and generally have a good time.
Latest Topic - Camera and photo supplies

Welcome to eBay Groups!

Group

The Photobucketeers

This is a group for eBayers who like www.Photobucket.com. You can discuss it, talk about their uploads, share photos with other members(users), or talk about anything that has to do with Photobucket! Feel free to join!
Latest Topic - thanks for invite
Recipes & Cooking (2 Items)
Title Posts

Cook's Nook

Welcome to eBay Groups!

Science (4 Items)
Title Posts
Group

Electronics Technology

This group is for those who want to learn more about electronics and the technology behind it, how to troubleshoot and find possible problems. Also for people that are guru's that want to help other people learn about electronics down the component level.
Group

Trong Nation

Latest Topic - You've got money!

Science & Mystery

Latest Topic - tesla coils forever

Welcome to eBay Groups!

Travel (2 Items)
Title Posts
Group

Let's Go Camping - RV's, TT's, Buses, & Tents

This is the group for full or part-time RV'ers and tent campers for whom eBay is part of their lives.
Latest Topic - Hello other RV'ers

Welcome to eBay Groups!

Work Related (2 Items)
Title Posts
Group

Cash Around My House

eBay sellers finding items around their house or and communities to sell for a profit
Latest Topic - Hi New Member...

Welcome to eBay Groups!