Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

RFC verification in Mexico - here we go again...

Last year was a mess because of the RFC verification i had to wait 3 months . They finally sent me an email that my RFC was verified but now i received another mail from Ebay telling me that its not verified. Anyone from Mexico also received this the...

Monthly Chat - October 11th at 1:00 pm PST

Come chat here with the eBay Community team this month as the chat will be an open forum for you to ask questions. Get all of your questions ready for the us, so we can make the most out of this month's chat on October 11th at 1:00 pm PT!

2nd Chance Offers

I have a situation I have not come across yet. I had an auction end yesterday and the buyer stated he did not choose the ending price. I have communicated with him and he said go ahead the next buyer. This is the first time I have offered a second ch...

Freight Forward Here I Go Again

Hello,I have an International question from a International buyer asking what he should pay for several items.I didn't get a chance to respond to his email yet.So he purchased the items without some discount like he wanted.I say Ok...maybe I will do ...

Negative feedback as a product review

I recently recieved a negative "cheap made". Requested to have it removed because it's of a product review instead of a feedback based on seller performance. The request has been denied the first time and again after I called. This particular buyer n...

Sales tax

I noticed eBay is no longer charging sales tax when a customer orders an item. Not even in my own state? I asked eBay about it, and one customer service rep said it's a software glitch. When nothing was done, I contacted them again and was told not t...

Scam attempts are preventing me from selling anything

I've been trying to sell 3 phones for 3 weeks. I've tried buy now and auctions. My allowance for sales is almost depleted. It doesn't matter what I mention in the description or that I don't ship outside of the US. eBay has charged me for the reserve...

International sales gone

The new international sales program was applied to our booth in late Spring and since then we've had almost no sales outside the U.S. Would this have been a coincidence? We normally had at least 8-10 international buyers a month and since Spring we'v...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors