Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 26 helpful

Recived Neg feedback but cant leave feedback

I sold an item and when it sold I could not find the item. I gave the buyer a full refund and even told the buyer when I find it I will send it to him for free. I had 100% positive feedback. He was disgruntled and left me negative feedback, which I w...

Can't get mail to open

Have a question or mail from a customer asking a question and it won't let me open my mail. I click on it and absolutely NOTHING happens. Most items selling today and can't communicate with a potential buyer.. SAD.

User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Newly Listed Horizontal Scrolling Module In Search

Among other things eBay is testing out in search right now, I noticed they have inserted a horizontal scrolling module for Newly Listed items that appears just below the first 4 results (which are reserved for Promoted Listings Advanced). Not seeing ...

horizonsearch1.jpg samemug1.jpg samemug2.jpg

Resolved! can I add the second tracking number to my list

Hello, I sent a shipment to a buyer using economic shipping, then I added the shipment’s tracking number to my list, but after three days, the shipping company told me that economic shipping is not available to the buyer’s country, so I sent the ship...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I sent a parcel with Registered Mail from Portugal to the States a month ago!

The destination of the package is Portland Oregon. Tracking number is RT106731584PT I sent it on the 15th of October but USPS tracking says "Not Trackable" !???? On the Portuguese tracking it says it left Portugal on the 19th of October. On USPS abso...

Resolved! Good News! Just Fought and Won another False Vero Claim!

This is the second time I have attempted to fight a VERO claim. The other time I won, and I also had to send a second email to get any results. These companies seem to have a pattern of ignoring the first email. The first case I won was a Counterfeit...

Screenshot_20230106-083353_Gmail.jpg

Resolved! Buyer purchased item I was delisting before I could delist it

I’ve been posting items I own to pay off debts and I posted an item that has significant sentimental value and I put it high enough to avoid it selling. Someone messaged and asked for a discount and I was completely honest, that I didn’t want to sell...

Error when adding authorized used. Cannot add anyone.

Hello fellow sellers,For some reason I am unable to add any authorized users on my account. Even the authorized user I had before, who does work-from-home listings remotely, had their account disabled. I just get a big red error symbol without any wr...

partempire_0-1667494372495.png
Most Marked as Helpful Authors